Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Kovacic will have enjoyed breezing past the two £100m players Chelsea bought to replace him on the way to condemning them to an opening day home defeat.

yup. the irony just made it all the sweeter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Villa do not play Chelsea until November 30. So, we can look forward to 3 guaranteed points in 11 weeks.

Might have a decent manager by then!

Cheslea will spend all season trying to find a team and then sack their manager again.

City even with a few out get the win and nowhere near top gear. Their biggest challenge this season will be the 115 charges, not any other side in this league.

Imagine having 452 players to use and still not making all your subs. Must be fun for those not even making the bench. Mr fixure congestion on the other hand only using 1 sub...

50 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Cheslea will spend all season trying to find a team and then sack their manager again.

City even with a few out get the win and nowhere near top gear. Their biggest challenge this season will be the 115 charges, not any other side in this league.

Still completely baffling they got rid of Poch.

They looked like they had turned the corner.

1 hour ago, DeepDish said:

The best from the game:

Didn't look to bad in the Euros. Back to his shittest best for Chelsea. Wrong side of Haaland for the first goal and didn't even attempt a challenge.

Just now, Brentfordnylons said:

Currently 1 place behind Villa 

Europe here we come🐝

I hope I'm wrong but there's a lack of quality, today's game was desperately bad, maybe it's just the start of new season and it's early to judge. Palace didn't look that great either but they was unlucky not get anything out of it.

47 minutes ago, tinker said:

I hope I'm wrong but there's a lack of quality, today's game was desperately bad, maybe it's just the start of new season and it's early to judge. Palace didn't look that great either but they was unlucky not get anything out of it.

Not the greatest of games and lucky to get all 3 points but with our full backs Henry and Hickey back very soon and 2 new signings incoming  things can only get better.Toney dropping out at the last minute didn’t help although it’s good that it looks like he’s moving on.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â