Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

That was a brilliant goal all around. Duran has been brilliant since he came on. If that happens in training no wonder he's frustrated? Brilliant goal and nothing less than we have deserved. 

I’m not saying he hasn’t been immature but I do feel for him that whatever brilliant stuff he does, we know Watkins will start next week. Personally I hope he sticks with it and he’ll get gametime but I can’t blame him for wanting to be the starting striker somewhere when he has the capability to knock in such nice goals. Still, he’s either going to score us goals or make us money.

1 minute ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Not sure why but I have burst into tears after that goal lol, had a rough few months and Villa have the power to make everything okay

Love this club and all of you, thanks Duran and well done to Mr. 1000

sorry to hear of the rough times.  we've all had them.  But a winning Villa will always be tonic.

• Like 1

Just now, HeroesAndVillans said:

Not sure why but I have burst into tears after that goal lol, had a rough few months and Villa have the power to make everything okay

Love this club and all of you, thanks Duran and well done to Mr. 1000

Glad to hear it's brightened your day, hope all is well.

This forum can be a frustrating place when things aren't going well inside of football. But it's Nice to see when it can bring some joy when times aren't going well outside of football. ♥️

• Like 1