Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The team is more mature than last season. Better mentality when crap like this happens. 

I think we were the best team in the league for points dropped from winning positions last season

• Like 1

Digne it such a bang average player going forward, and he is supposed to be our offensive full back this game. Slow as a turtle and always turns back no matter the situation. Can’t wait until Maatsen gets a go

So the commentators talked about how VAR this season is being instructed to not overturn the ref except in a serious error?

So, genuinely, what is the point of it then? A 2 minute delay for a laugh? If anything the problem was VAR not overturning the referee enough: it's actually comical.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodders said:

I'm sorry on that replay cash has gone right through the **** back of him? How is it not a penalty? So what if he got a toe on it through his legs?

It's classic follow through isn't it, if you can't win the ball without clattering the man, you've got no rights to go for it.

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I'm sorry on that replay cash has gone right through the **** back of him? How is it not a penalty? So what if he got a toe on it through his legs?

He did not. He went round him and got his right foot on it on the outside of the WH player. Perhaps you should watch it again.

Paqueta left his leg between Cash's.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1