Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

I feel like these **** always get a soft penalty against us. Am I imagining it?

I’m convinced that no matter how well we play against this lot at this stadium, they’ll score and get something out of it. It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Only took 37 minutes for me to remember what I’m rapidly falling out of love with football. Never a pen, a ducking disgrace. 

I haven’t missed this bollocks one bit over summer. 

• Like 1

Maybe a questionable penalty but I’m so tired of Matty Cash. Always a mistake waiting to happen or playing someone miles onside. So frustrating to watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's just made a really good defensive tackle, prevented a shot on goal and been punched by appalling refereeing.

It's not stupid and not a foul.

We do have an early season winner in the who will be the ridiculous scapegoat of the year prize though.

Was always going to be Cash, it’s been brewing for awhile

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

Do the commentators want West Spam to win?

Didn’t you hear him shout ‘Yeeeeeees!’ When the pen was awarded? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's just made a really good defensive tackle, prevented a shot on goal and been punched by appalling refereeing.

It's not stupid and not a foul.

We do have an early season winner in the who will be the ridiculous scapegoat of the year prize though.

But it is stupid. Because he knows he's going to take out the player after he gets the ball...whether he gets a touch on it or not. And the player he's tackling is a clumsy midfielder facing away from goal, not exactly a lethal striker. Poor choice, with the levels of incompetence in the refereeing of games.

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

🥱grow up

Maybe you should grow up 😂 instead of tagging a bunch of comments that you don't have any context too. Mine was a joke in reply someone else's post....