Kane Taylor

Wes

oh, he was with our academy until 2019, then he joined Man City?

Looks like he is a central midfielder, that right?

Any idea how tall he is?

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

oh, he was with our academy until 2019, then he joined Man City?

Looks like he is a central midfielder, that right?

Any idea how tall he is?

Man City’s website describe him as a box to box midfielder.  

Hard to find a consistent stat for height.  He’s only 19 so it’s likely he’s still got a bit of growing left anyway.    

My question is as he was formerly at Villa then does he count as homegrown for UEFA Squad purposes? 

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Man City’s website describe him as a box to box midfielder.  

Hard to find a consistent stat for height.  He’s only 19 so it’s likely he’s still got a bit of growing left anyway.    

My question is as he was formerly at Villa then does he count as homegrown for UEFA Squad purposes? 

he would count as A List association trained but thats irrelevant to us as we have loads of them.

He wont count as A List club trained, which is where we are actually short (over 21 and trained by the club for 3 years).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

I was wondering if this might happen, but then saw he was still a main feature for Manchester City's U21s, and seemed to be still well regarded so thought probably not. When he left us he was billed as a midfielder, at Manchester City he's played central defence, leftback, and midfield, I remember seeing him play once, must have been one of the England age group teams, and he kind of reminded me of Travis Patterson. I think he's a Villa fan too.

Edited by useless

Just now, El-Reacho said:

How close to the first team would he be?? Cole Palmer was only a year or two older when he signed for Chelsea.

Palmer had actually played for City, this guy hasnt played a single senior minute for them.

So im assuming, not close?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â