Ticket Info

andykeenan

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem with buying tickets as the Everton and Wolves matches.  Disappearing seats all over the place.

How hard is it to have a website that just lets you buy available tickets at the time they go on sale?

Edited by ender4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I also thought that pricing for Cat A teams was £60 to £72...   but it seems that most of the ground is actually £72.50 or £78 for an adult ticket.

£55 zone 4 to £92 for 1888.

Most of the ground is Zone 2 which are £72.50

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

£55 zone 4 to £92 for 1888.

Most of the ground is Zone 2 which are £72.50

Yeah, i think it's just that so much of the ground is now just Zone 2 or above that £72.50 is basically the default standard price for most people.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yeah, i think it's just that so much of the ground is now just Zone 2 or above that £72.50 is basically the default standard price for most people.

Yeah they have been very clever with last seasons re-catagorisation of the zones. Gonna be another expensive season for my house

15 hours ago, Jim Witton said:

Logged on at 5, after the wait in the queue nothing left bar the general admission plus tickets. 

Loads available earlier, Trinity Upper and lower hole.

33 minutes ago, Jim Witton said:

I've been looking throughout the day and nothing bar premium GA+

Still tickets in K5 right now, plenty of tickets Trinity upper earlier but all gone now.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â