Black Myth: Wukong

JoshVilla

30 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

finished it, that was great fun, most fun I've had on a game in years, I really want Stellar Blade but I ain't paying £70 for it man.

Stellar Blade is the superior game but I did have fun with Wukong.

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Stellar Blade is the superior game but I did have fun with Wukong.

Yeah, I played the demo and thought it was brilliant, I need to get Casting of Frank Stone (just bought that) and Undisputed comes out next week as well.

I'm at the stage of deletion with this.  The sage shell or whatever the hell it's called is a joke of a fight.  No challenge first stage then turns into superman and the flash second stage.  Just not fun anymore,l.  Tried to copy a well loved genre and missed in the end. Shame really.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Finally beat that #### . So glad that's done with.  Problem is there's nothing else to play now lol

If you fancy another Soulslike then Enotria is well worth a playthrough.

• Thanks 1

On 13/10/2024 at 19:10, Designer1 said:

If you fancy another Soulslike then Enotria is well worth a playthrough.

I've watched a few reviews, looks decent enough tbf. How are you finding it compared to DS or Elden Ring?

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

I've watched a few reviews, looks decent enough tbf. How are you finding it compared to DS or Elden Ring?

I finished it in about a week and a half so it wasn't as tough as those two. I liked the setting (nice to be in the sun for a change!), the combat and the art design and generally had a really fun time with it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â