Black Myth: Wukong

JoshVilla

On that note, I said earlier on in the thread that the bosses weren't too difficult. Might have spoken too soon on that one. Some of them are absolutely **** brutal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

On that note, I said earlier on in the thread that the bosses weren't too difficult. Might have spoken too soon on that one. Some of them are absolutely **** brutal.

I was exactly the same.

Some of the bosses in 3 - 6 are utter utter words removed.

• Like 1

I did the lightning dragon (forget the name) at the start of chapter 3 earlier. Now I'm in lower pagola and I can confirm the difficulty does go up a notch.

I've heard some people say that Tiger Vanguard was a real problem for them, he was tricky but wasn't too bad at all, took me probably 8 or 9 attempts but at no point did I feel like I was going to struggle with him.

The big rock dude f*cker gave me some grief as well, I did him this morning, that's as far as I've got.

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I've heard some people say that Tiger Vanguard was a real problem for them, he was tricky but wasn't too bad at all, took me probably 8 or 9 attempts but at no point did I feel like I was going to struggle with him.

The big rock dude f*cker gave me some grief as well, I did him this morning, that's as far as I've got.

Spoiler

Did you use the summon (if you've collected the 6x Buddha eyeballs)?

Made the fight a piece of piss as I just stood back and watched the bigger rock dude obliterate him - but then you have to fight your summoned guy who's even tougher... (Though if you die to him, you can still progress).

Right the boss in the mud in chapter 4 can actually #### off.  It's ridiculous trying to dodge some of the attacks - even more reason to include a parry??

My mate has been playing this, he struggled on nearly every single boss up to Tiger Vanguard, since that point he has absolutely flew through the game, I called him out and said he's obviously been watching youtube guides as soon as he gets to a boss but he swears he hasn't, I call bullshit, no one gits gud that quick on these types of games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

My mate has been playing this, he struggled on nearly every single boss up to Tiger Vanguard, since that point he has absolutely flew through the game, I called him out and said he's obviously been watching youtube guides as soon as he gets to a boss but he swears he hasn't, I call bullshit, no one gits gud that quick on these types of games.

spacer.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â