The Lower Grounds 2024/25

villa4europe

51 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah, I can find almost all the home games with GA+ options but all PL not the CL games? Maybe they just aren’t released until later to allow for ST holders to add the bolt on first and then work out capacity for everyone else?

That's probably right, if there's a complicated way to do summat them Villa will find i

As it stands right now I'm beyond caring, the amount of fan v fan shite on here recently is disheartening at best. Always tried to help folk understand stuff, especially with ticketing and how to get the best out of it. Can't be arsed anymore

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah, I can find almost all the home games with GA+ options but all PL not the CL games? Maybe they just aren’t released until later to allow for ST holders to add the bolt on first and then work out capacity for everyone else?

I'd agree but I have seen them for sale on 4 sites packaging them for over £350 a ticket. 

Why can we buy over priced from retailer but not at regular price from club? 

Not complaining, just weird

It probably isn't, but it could be that the delay in putting these on sale for the Champions league games is down to the demands of UEFA.

UEFA demand a good chunk of hospitality tickets for every Champions league game for 'friend's' of UEFA and it might well be that as a result, Villa are currently trying to figure out how to best take care of what could be a couple of hundred of displaced hospitality guests from elsewhere in the hospitality offering. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

GA+/Hospitality prices for CL games are being released next week, 

The Bolt on options for ST holders has also been stripped for PL games so it's full price only and you have to sell your ST seats back to the club and sit up with the pigeons in the wings. 

Read the thread couple of pages back bud. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

GA+/Hospitality prices for CL games are being released next week, 

The Bolt on options for ST holders has also been stripped for PL games so it's full price only and you have to sell your ST seats back to the club and sit up with the pigeons in the wings. 

Read the thread couple of pages back bud. 

Cheers, I couldn’t see any mention of when the CL games are being released, great to hear they’re next week.

The amount of Hospitality/GA+ options is a bit overwhelming, and I knew I wanted to buy some sort of ST this year so I put together an excel to compare pricing and what you get for each option.

I also included ''Corner Flag'' here, even though thats technically 'Hospitality' not GA+, though there's little difference from what I can see aside from being quite a bit more expensive (personally I think Terrace, LG and Cells are way better options and much cheaper with better/equivalent views of the game).

Disclaimer, there might be mistakes in here as I haven't crosschecked any details. 

Ended up buying Lower Grounds, even though I won't really be eating and drinking loads - I much prefer the side view. Can't wait for them to tell me a Bayern ticket will be £350+ :D

Villa ST V2.JPG

Placement.JPG

Edited by LongBalls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I love the PR guff the cells a 'unique seating experience' yeah, the worst seats in the entire stadium! Years ago these were the bargain basement ticket and now being used for GA+ fluffery. 

Not massively dissimilar to the view you get at 'Cornerflag' i wouldn't say.

I always loved watching the nutters sat where 'The Cells' are now, as they'd just spend the whole game winding up the away fans - and occasionally glance at the game. The absolute worst seats in the house when we're losing though, almost facing the away lot. 

50 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Lower Grounds for the Man Utd match is £210 for adults and £175 for kids under 14.

Yeah, I’ve got that in my pic there. Looks like LG will scale from 145 for the least demanded games up to 210 for biggest. Very curious to see what they are gonna charge for champs league, have a feeling it’s gonna be a lot. 

If it’s too expensive i won’t bother with taking my season ticket seat in LG and will just try to buy somewhere else in the stadium I reckon. Let’s see the price 

13 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Yeah, I’ve got that in my pic there. Looks like LG will scale from 145 for the least demanded games up to 210 for biggest. Very curious to see what they are gonna charge for champs league, have a feeling it’s gonna be a lot. 

If it’s too expensive i won’t bother with taking my season ticket seat in LG and will just try to buy somewhere else in the stadium I reckon. Let’s see the price 

Yeah, going by the standard ticket prices, I think lower grounds will be £300+ for Bayern and the others.  

17 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah, going by the standard ticket prices, I think lower grounds will be £300+ for Bayern and the others.  

I'd say £320 would be my guess. Hoping ST holders it's no more than £200 😐 

The GA+ for the Man Utd match with seats in block A2 are being charged at £210.00 including "free flowing food and drink". So going off the very handy picture above that will be Lower Grounds. I would imagime the Bayern tickets will be around £210 - £250 maximum.

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

The GA+ for the Man Utd match with seats in block A2 are being charged at £210.00 including "free flowing food and drink". So going off the very handy picture above that will be Lower Grounds. I would imagime the Bayern tickets will be around £210 - £250 maximum.

£280 my guess, possible even more. The G word is very powerful

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

£280 my guess, possible even more. The G word is very powerful

This is all crazy pricing, but I guess someone must be willing to pay those prices. I showed the screenshot of those GA+ ticket prices of £210 for the Man Utd match to my Dad. He reckoned that we used to pay around £45 for a season ticket in The North Stand during the years The Holte was being rebuilt.

my problem with it is i don't think the club gets what the experience is, Bayern is a week night, ok the game is going to be more expensive but realistically who is spending 2 hours before kick off and 2 hours after kick off in there? no one

man utd on the other hand at 3pm with palace vs liverpool at 1pm and brighton vs spurs at 5.30pm yeah I'd make a good day out of that, if its inclusive of food and drink I could make an argument for that being a birthday present or a special one off occasion 

the bournemouth game at home has arsenal vs liverpool on after it, that is worth more than say villa vs wolves which is the evening game so nothing on before or after - its not as simple as the categories for the normal seats, it should be priced around how much time you will realistically spend there, 3pm kick offs are better than TV games or night games regardless of who we play

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

my problem with it is i don't think the club gets what the experience is, Bayern is a week night, ok the game is going to be more expensive but realistically who is spending 2 hours before kick off and 2 hours after kick off in there? no one

man utd on the other hand at 3pm with palace vs liverpool at 1pm and brighton vs spurs at 5.30pm yeah I'd make a good day out of that, if its inclusive of food and drink I could make an argument for that being a birthday present or a special one off occasion 

the bournemouth game at home has arsenal vs liverpool on after it, that is worth more than say villa vs wolves which is the evening game so nothing on before or after - its not as simple as the categories for the normal seats, it should be priced around how much time you will realistically spend there, 3pm kick offs are better than TV games or night games regardless of who we play

Yeah agree with this completely. I wouldn't even consider it if I wasn't confident of a Saturday 3pm kick off. So you can watch the lunchtime kick off in there

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hadn't considered that. It's actually 3 hours before kick off and an 1.5 after. I think they start kicking people out half hour before kick-off tho, not confirmed that for myself yet. You'd have to turn up at 5pm for the Bayern game to maximise your booze and hot dog consumption. I'm taking a half day so I'll be there around free food and beer kick-off ;) 

Looking at the Man United game for LG it's getting close to sold out already, will definitely all be sold. I have a feeling you might get a lot of away fans sneaking in for the big games, since you don't need a membership or any booking history as I understand it. That will make it a bit shit, if there's a load of londoner's for the Man U game. 

Edited by LongBalls

22 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Hadn't considered that. It's actually 3 hours before kick off and an 1.5 after. I think they start kicking people out half hour before kick-off tho, not confirmed that for myself yet. You'd have to turn up at 5pm for the Bayern game to maximise your booze and hot dog consumption. I'm taking a half day so I'll be there around free food and beer kick-off ;) 

Looking at the Man United game for LG it's getting close to sold out already, will definitely all be sold. I have a feeling you might get a lot of away fans sneaking in for the big games, since you don't need a membership or any booking history as I understand it. That will make it a bit shit, if there's a load of londoner's for the Man U game. 

yeah that's it, to me if its a 3pm game with a good game either side of it and potentially 6.5 hours in there then like I said I could justify it for a birthday or xmas present

still think its a great gift for your dad or brother etc

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â