The Lower Grounds 2024/25

villa4europe

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Tech help needed from android users !!

Bought a ticket for Bournemouth game, email received as confirmation but when  trying to add to Google wallet, I get this error and it makes no sense to me:

(My Google wallet permissions seem all ticked as they should)

Screenshot_20240904_200950_Chrome.jpg

I had similar problems with my Everton tickets. It resolved itself after a week. I ended up uploading to my wallet from the app after a week. For some reason it doesn’t work straight away like normal tickets I have bought in the past.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

It says "try again later".

Not sure if that's a generic message.....or I am being impatient/panicking I won't get my actual ticket ?

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Not sure if that's a generic message.....or I am being impatient/panicking I won't get my actual ticket ?

It's generic, it will be ok

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

So do you buy the lower grounds stuff in addition to a normal ticket? Also, what’s the GA+ stuff all mean? 

No, it’s an entry level hospitality package that includes a ticket. Your price of entry (typically £165-£185 for an adult) includes 2 hours of exclusive use of the Lower Grounds bar (all inclusive unlimited drinks and food cart style food), and 1.5hrs after final whistle, there is also ex-pros hosted by a compare before and after the match.

Search on the official website under hospitality, tickets are usually released to general public 2 weeks -ish in advance

10 hours ago, thunderball said:

No, it’s an entry level hospitality package that includes a ticket. Your price of entry (typically £165-£185 for an adult) includes 2 hours of exclusive use of the Lower Grounds bar (all inclusive unlimited drinks and food cart style food), and 1.5hrs after final whistle, there is also ex-pros hosted by a compare before and after the match.

Search on the official website under hospitality, tickets are usually released to general public 2 weeks -ish in advance

But then you can also buy a general admission plus (GA+) Season ticket as well? It’s so confusing. I don’t understand the use of the term GA+… why are they using it? 

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

But then you can also buy a general admission plus (GA+) Season ticket as well? It’s so confusing. I don’t understand the use of the term GA+… why are they using it? 

It differentiates between general access (the everyday concourses and turnstiles ticket )and traditional hospitality with a table served meal and a comfy seat - they needed a way to describe something that maybe has street food and no comfy seat but does have a private lounge from those two things, so that people weren't paying for it and expecting traditional hospitality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It differentiates between general access (the everyday concourses and turnstiles ticket )and traditional hospitality with a table served meal and a comfy seat - they needed a way to describe something that maybe has street food and no comfy seat but does have a private lounge from those two things, so that people weren't paying for it and expecting traditional hospitality.

Cheers OBE. 

On 02/09/2024 at 05:28, HalfTimePost said:

Interesting, just checking their site and Wolves are up at £169. I know it's a "derby" but must be in a similar tier to Everton. Maybe they just have more power to reduce the price when sales are low than the OS? 

I'll be keeping an eye on the site anyway!

Just had another look, They have Everton and Bournemouth games £50 a pair cheaper than Villa but Wolves and Man Utd at £50 a pair more! 

They currently have Bayern at £1077 a pair, Bologna £598, Juventus £956 and Celtic at £1077 all for The LG but nothing on Villa OS yet. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Just had another look, They have Everton and Bournemouth games £50 a pair cheaper than Villa but Wolves and Man Utd at £50 a pair more! 

They currently have Bayern at £1077 a pair, Bologna £598, Juventus £956 and Celtic at £1077 all for The LG but nothing on Villa OS yet. 

They won't be selling any at a loss, so villa sold them on to them for no more than £250 per ticket. Villa won't vary the price by game, so id guess Villa will sell them directly for about 250? Seems reasonable compared with paying £169 to watch Wolves, but for essentially a terrible seat, and an open bar on a school night I'm not sure they'll sell out the Bologna game.

Celtic game offerings will still to Celtic fans. Bayern will sell to anyone who can get their hands on them. 

11 minutes ago, Kingman said:

We do in the PL so can't see why they wouldn't in the CL? 

We've already published the prices for the CL ga standard tickets and theyre the same for each game...do we vary ga+ tickets for clubs that are in the same category?

12 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

We've already published the prices for the CL ga standard tickets and theyre the same for each game...do we vary ga+ tickets for clubs that are in the same category?

Something is going on as GA+/Hospitality prices have yet to be released by the club so I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Something is going on as GA+/Hospitality prices have yet to be released by the club so I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

Yes, there's defintely the possibility that happens. And having seen what they were willing to do with the price of GA, I imagine that nothing is off the cards when it comes to GA+.

Now I think about it, you're probably going to be right.  GA+ has always been about milking the last drop out of the cow. Why wouldn't they price them according to demand?

Heck even said as much that they'll look after the current crop of match going fans and look to make money off the new intake. The fact he lied about the former, probably has no bearing on the latter.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, thunderball said:

Just a very small point it is 3 hours of exclusive use of the Lower Grounds prior to kick off.👍

• Like 1

Not being an ST holder (on the waiting list) i think lower grounds is realistically my only chance of a CL ticket, especially to Bayern which will be like gold dust even at the inflated price points. 
Any one know when they go on sale for Bayern? 

Edited by alreadyexists

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Not being an ST holder (on the waiting list) i think lower grounds is realistically my only chance of a CL ticket, especially to Bayern which will be like gold dust even at the inflated price points. 
Any one know when they go on sale for Bayern? 

Screenshot_20240907_083240_Aston Villa.jpg

38 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

But I think you can purchase GA+ and hosp now

Ah thanks dude, I’ve had a look on the official site and can’t see that in the list of GA+ … maybe it isn’t showing as I don’t meet the criteria for it?

24 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah thanks dude, I’ve had a look on the official site and can’t see that in the list of GA+ … maybe it isn’t showing as I don’t meet the criteria for it?

Possibly, it used to be simple but it's not anymore. I saw loads of matches in the future listed yesterday but today I can't find them

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

Possibly, it used to be simple but it's not anymore. I saw loads of matches in the future listed yesterday but today I can't find them

Yeah, I can find almost all the home games with GA+ options but all PL not the CL games? Maybe they just aren’t released until later to allow for ST holders to add the bolt on first and then work out capacity for everyone else?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â