The Lower Grounds 2024/25

villa4europe

Ive booked to come to brum for the day to watch it and good opportunity to see how the lower grounds is.

Does anyone have a rough idea how much lower grounds holds in terms of numbers?

Edited by Demitri_C

• 3 weeks later...

Missus rang up today and tried to add last seasons £60 season ticket bolt on for Bournemouth as a birthday treat but bastards have now removed the option to season ticket holders altogether.

We must now pay full price of £145 +then sell our season ticket seats back to the club + sit in wings of Witton or Trinity if you want to go in Lower Grounds 

Absolute shit words removed 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Missus rang up today and tried to add last seasons £60 season ticket bolt on for Bournemouth as a birthday treat but bastards have now removed the option to season ticket holders altogether.

We must now pay full price of £145 +then sell our season ticket seats back to the club + sit in wings of Witton or Trinity if you want to go in Lower Grounds 

That's atrocious.

Am i right in thinking there were some ST holders they moved last season to accommodate it?  If not seats, then they stole the lounge to get it put in.

Shitbags indeed. 

26 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

That's atrocious.

Am i right in thinking there were some ST holders they moved last season to accommodate it?  If not seats, then they stole the lounge to get it put in.

Shitbags indeed. 

Absolutely, They kicked all season ticket holders out of ye olde Holte Suite to form the lower grounds hospitality and have now kicked season ticket holders out of the lower grounds 

Well worth it, it's a nice room. Unlike some sections of the grounds, the bathrooms won't flood piss onto your boots.

Be nice to the staff at the taps, throw them a bonus of a few quid at the end of the night.

I get the fan frustration for what is changed, I absolutely do. But I will also say, if you want to be a Premier League contender, you absolutely have to be ruthless around how you make money, and ignore loyalty.

Ladies and gents, Chelsea is selling players who haven't started a game to themselves for a 6 million pound profit: we are playing chess, not checkers here. It is wrong, it is foul, it is corrupt, it is reality.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kingman said:

What a joke, my brother is 40 just before the Ipswich game and i thought the same that i would do the bolt on as a treat - Probably 6 of us at £60/£70 each missed out on straight away, advertise it properly and times up over the season and your missing out on tons of extra revenue 

It's staggering the decision that we make off the pitch, genuinely get a fan or 2 in there for feedback there are plenty that would work for free as in come down to the ground for a few hours and point out the basics and share fan experience

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Of course. They want to hide all the empty seats and dot them around the ground and take 20% of your resale.

Like I said. This club doesn't care about season ticket holders. They'd prefer if you were dead and wouldn't release the slot again for a season ticket.

I was trying to get a ticket for my missus and son in the upper trinity yesterday for Everton, but all that's left are hundreds of £145 tickets, which are presumably the free bar before the game option? Just dotted all over the back and wings of the upper trinity.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Of course. They want to hide all the empty seats and dot them around the ground and take 20% of your resale.

Like I said. This club doesn't care about season ticket holders. They'd prefer if you were dead and wouldn't release the slot again for a season ticket.

Sad but brutally true! 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

How does this help do that?

I have a tiny hangover and can't figure out if this makes sense.

Lower Grounds people are scattered all around the ground anyway aren't they?

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There was one bolt on I think it was LG last season where they had rows and blocks of seats empty and it looked horrific. It makes sense to me they want people to have to sit here and not in their normal seat. They can hide 500 empty seats here and there, it's less noticeable.

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not now they have removed the ST bolt on options

Wings of Upper Trinity and Witton only 

So now they want me to part with £145 to have a worst seat for the event I'm actually there for?! I could do a fancy meal option before and after for far cheaper too...

They've just lost a load of people who would have paid the bolt on fee as those seats are far worse than a vast majority of the ones in the ground.

Furthermore, new visitors getting wined and dined get a rubbish first experience, shoved up in the gods in the corners!

11 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

So now they want me to part with £145 to have a worst seat for the event I'm actually there for?! I could do a fancy meal option before and after for far cheaper too...

They've just lost a load of people who would have paid the bolt on fee as those seats are far worse than a vast majority of the ones in the ground.

Furthermore, new visitors getting wined and dined get a rubbish first experience, shoved up in the gods in the corners!

They could turf a few more STHs out of long held seats, that's gone well so far

Do you need a booking history to get a tkt for lower grounds ? Missus wants to go to at least one game this season but after reading all the stories about normal tickets going in no time at all (especially away games) it's putting me off even enquiring 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Do you need a booking history to get a tkt for lower grounds ? Missus wants to go to at least one game this season but after reading all the stories about normal tickets going in no time at all (especially away games) it's putting me off even enquiring 

Nope, Just circa £300 a pair will suffice!

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â