Trevoh Chalobah

PeterSw

On 10/08/2024 at 13:55, Made In Aston said:

This is the second time we have been linked with Chalobah. If he signs it will be a night to remember.

"There it is"....and " he can make you feel good"

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

really wasnt on my list, i think hes been terrible every time ive watched Chelsea especially at villa park

Interesting take when you look at the Chelsea results last season when he played

7 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Interesting take when you look at the Chelsea results last season when he played

I cant recall many losses to Chelsea recently.

I specifically remember one game we lost 3-1, and he was removed at half time. I was sure at the time it was because of Watkins running him ragged.

I mean generally, i dont know alot about him but digging into chelsea forums and looking at results their view was that top 6 form at the end of the season was not all him but he played a big part although mainly at CB as much better there than RB

Remember him at VP playing for Ipswich in the Championship with half blonde hair and moaning at every decision as he kicked our players up in the air of everytime.

I've had an irrational dislike for him since.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â