Trevoh Chalobah

PeterSw

4 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

You sending Maatsen back for a refund then ?

His Dortmund performances are more relevant than being from Chelsea in this case 

Chalobah had a purple patch end of last season but I’m still unsure of him. When he first broke through at Chelsea I thought he was going to be a future England player but he hasn’t really pushed on other than that good form shown at the end of last season. I also think Chelsea are overvaluing him.

He’d be a decent signing for the squad but I think we need someone to come in and be an immediate upgrade on what we have, hence why I’d prefer Geertruida as I think he’d do that.

• Like 1

I'm all about not cutting your nose off to spite your face.  Signing Maatsen definitely fell into that category when we were helping chelsea meet their June PSR requirements,  especially as we mutually benefited from them signing Kellyman from us also. 

However, signing Chalobah from them would be helping them without really helping us. I don't rate him at all. 

Allow me to make a prediction 🧐 Chalobah will make England squad within the next year or so, once he gets move, wherever to, and gets more game time

• Like 3

30 million is a ridiculous fee that they want and I be furious if we helped Chelsea by paying it

Up to 15 and might be interested in a deal if he is our fourth or fifth choice centre back

I think he's quality, don't understand why anyone would be against it really. He's just a victim of how much of a basket case that Chelsea are now, it's not reflective of his ability that they're trying to force him out so pathetically. He's better than both Cash and Carlos at this stage and would go straight into the starting eleven, not just a squad option. Most Chelsea fans and folk that generally cover them seem to agree he should be starting for them too, only that apparently isn't how their regime wants to use the academy players.

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Cash will be going nowhere. Carlos out and one of these CB/RB hybrid players coming in. 

If we sign Geertruida cash is absolutely finished. He’ll be fourth choice RB so will be absolutely out the door the first decent offer we get. 

1 minute ago, DakotaVilla said:

If we sign Geertruida cash is absolutely finished. He’ll be fourth choice RB so will be absolutely out the door the first decent offer we get. 

Not in today’s squad either.

1 minute ago, DakotaVilla said:

Doubt he’ll be finished when we’re about to have another 55-60 game season. He might end the season as 4th choice but I think he’ll start against West Ham. We might get a decent offer at some point for him but he’s got to want to leave and nothing suggests he does.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Doubt he’ll be finished when we’re about to have another 55-60 game season. He might end the season as 4th choice but I think he’ll start against West Ham. We might get a decent offer at some point for him but he’s got to want to leave and nothing suggests he does.

He’ll be absolutely finished and won’t even play in the league cup. He’ll be fourth choice by the end of September . 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â