Trevoh Chalobah

PeterSw

Would be a good signing for me. With more regular game time than at Chelsea he can develop like Konsa imo.

Palace will want him as Guehi replacement so think that might speed up Carlos going to Fulham.

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, sne said:

For the right money, if we also buy a new RB. No way should we pay the £30m Chelsea want for a unwanted player they might not even have room to register. Hate to help Chelsea cheat the system but for £10m or so he'd be a very useful squad option.

Edit: Loan would be even better. With a low buy option if it works out.

We've just sold Kellyman to them for perhaps 20m and you're genuinely typing with a straight face we could get him for 10m. Guy was a regular starter under Tuchel two seasons ago, infact I think there was a stat going round that Chelsea didn't lose any of Chalobah's first 20 starts in premier league.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We've just sold Kellyman to them for perhaps 20m and you're genuinely typing with a straight face we could get him for 10m. Guy was a regular starter under Tuchel two seasons ago, infact I think there was a stat going round that Chelsea didn't lose any of Chalobah's first 20 starts in premier league.

As in my post you quoted. He's surplus requirements and their squad is so bloated that they probably don't have room to register him. They also need to keep selling players to be able to keep buying new ones. How much other PSR swap players are going for is irrelevant. If it's another PSR swap with Cash going the other way then by all means pay £40m or whatever for Trevoh as long as we get the same back for Cash.

Edited by sne

Chelsea really are a basket case. Are they hoping to get rid of every player from last season. 

Anyway on topic I think he’d be a good back up option for RCB and RB (lesser) as we are light on that side. 

Similar to Gomez, could be a solid signing but won’t set the world on fire. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Always seems to have done well when called upon at Chelsea. They’re stacked in that area now and this chap would be pure profit so can see why he’s a casualty. 

Strange one honestly.

I see people automatically insinuate he's shite, however I've always liked him whenever I've seen him.

• Like 4

Most Chelsea fans rate him, and see him as one of their better defenders, and would much prefer to keep him over some of the others, as with Gallagher they don't want to lose but might have to accept it because of PSR

Geertruida probably the more exciting signing, but as more of a specialst central defender, maybe Chalobah would make more sense as a Carlos replacement, I'm not taking much notice of the Gomez talk, as he played in most game for Liveprool last season, I doubt they would sell him, and if they did would probably be a lot more than what we would have to pay for Chalobah, or Geertruida

• Thanks 1

Chalobah is a decent player but as always under unai he can be nurtured and improved

He is also versatile being able to play a few positions in the back line , i am  sure unai values versatility especially in defence.

I would prefer Chalobah with his prem experience over the other 2 mentioned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

Meh. I’d rather not help Chelsea any further thank you very much. Unless of course they want to help us at the same time.

This **** Chelsea signing their cast offs

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â