Trevoh Chalobah

PeterSw

As well as Lutsharel Geertruida and Joe Gomez, Aston Villa like Trevoh Chalobah  as they consider possible replacements for Diego Carlos. Crystal Palace also like Chalobah.

Can't see a thread on him so here we go. Personally think he is a very underrated defender who would be a big upgrade on Diego Carlos

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Meh. I’d rather not help Chelsea any further thank you very much. Unless of course they want to help us at the same time.

But more importantly would buying the player help us? The rest is mostly irrelevant.

• Like 2

For the right money, if we also buy a new RB. No way should we pay the £30m Chelsea want for a unwanted player they might not even have room to register. Hate to help Chelsea cheat the system but for £10m or so he'd be a very useful squad option.

Edit: Loan would be even better. With a low buy option if it works out.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

I'd prefer Geertruida to Chalobah, but it's close. Never been that struck on Gomez, but cleverer minds than mine apparently rate him, but I'd have concerns over his injury record.

Only way I’d be behind this signing is there is some back scratching and we sell them Matty Cash, Digne/Moreno etc which ain’t gunna happen so steer clear 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The guy you said you’d never heard of in the other thread?

To be fair(ish) if you said to me that I could either spend a whole day with Liz Truss or someone I'd never heard of - I'd probably choose the person I'd never heard of as statistically speaking they would be an almost "dead cert" for being the better option.  I might end up spending a few hours with some serial killer from a Russia - but I think they might be some small redeeming quality or at the very least might have an interesting story to tell....

• Haha 1

Realistically we are only going to buy one more defender this transfer window and replacing Cash is a biggest priority in defence. Geertruida is the best and most likely possible transfer as Liverpool are unlikely to sell Gomex as they aren't blessed with too many good defenders.

1 minute ago, Taddyvillan said:

Realistically we are only going to buy one more defender this transfer window and replacing Cash is a biggest priority in defence. Geertruida is the best and most likely possible transfer as Liverpool are unlikely to sell Gomex as they aren't blessed with too many good defenders.

Cash will be going nowhere. Carlos out and one of these CB/RB hybrid players coming in. 

I like it more than Gomez given I'd guess he'll be half the price and I've no clue about the other guy but it's clear we don't want a true right back for our system so he fits the more central profile nicely

6 minutes ago, Taddyvillan said:

It’s a good point. Why buy Gomez when that allows Liverpool to buy Geertruida. Go straight to the source. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â