UK Immigration and Population

sidcow

18 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I’ve been there! Not that it matters 😜

:) When it was fishmongers, pet shops and cheap fashion, or later when it was bars, restaurants, fishmongers, pet shops and cheap fashion?

42 minutes ago, Xann said:

You can tell who doesn't get around much?

I’d put money on it majority of victims of gun crime in Liverpool are white and those committing the shootings are mostly white. It’s unique in terms of gangs in England. The Albanians have taken over most cities cocaine trade but they can’t get a strong foothold in Liverpool . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Nothing that was legal to post 5 weeks ago, a year ago or even ten years ago is illegal now. Your freedom of expression is still protected under article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998

Unless there’s clunge or nips.

VT and wankbook ban 😂

3 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I would normally post a very level headed sensible post here. However we are no longer allowed to do this in Britain. 

I'm guessing you're aiming at a stewart lee type gag here?  Or I'm hoping so anyway 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jon said:

I'm guessing you're aiming at a stewart lee type gag here?  Or I'm hoping so anyway 

Pretty sure the word you’re looking for is bit. As in, I'm guessing you're aiming at a stewart lee type bit here 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I would normally post a very level headed sensible post here. However we are no longer allowed to do this in Britain. 

Let’s hear it mate, don’t be put off by the lefty brigade I hate the bastards as much as you 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xann said:

IMG_8564-2883067096.jpg.df6a57699cc82aabad4060dfdb907af4.jpgth-1843274822.jpg.e485d742ff468ffe8a2462bc819bcb99.jpgth-1460028590.jpg.94cc93a1c82044ba3bde7b84c89bafe1.jpg

If you're making the trip to Selhurst Park (change at Balham then Northern Line south 2 stops) or Craven Cottage (270 bus from Putney Bridge) you can see the nearest thing to a model multicultural neighbourhood, ie not like Bradford.
The woman on the right has cracking avocados 😮 

Lived in Tooting 5 years. Was great.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

These days mate, I said these days, you say you're English, and you get arrested, but on further questioning they say "But where was your granddad born", and you get out of it on a technicality, these days.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I'm genuinely curious to read this level-headed, sensible post that will seemingly also get one arrested if I read this right? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

... Albanians have taken over most cities cocaine trade...

Find one and tell him he's not white.

As someone that doesn't dig the coke scene, I've found the neds of Scotland, the roadmen of the West Country and the savages from the fringes of Leeds more problematical, but maybe that's just because I passed through those places?

The f*ckwits that thought the Tories then Brexit were a good idea want to blame someone for the miserable state the country is in.

6 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Whichever it was in 2011 

Early stages of change. Did you come for curry? 

3 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Lived in Tooting 5 years. Was great.  

It's still great, despite Covid and the Truss crash knocking a bit of the stuffing out the bars and restaurants.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â