Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Watched last season highlights. Never seen CB drive forward in final 3rd so much but guess is Eredivisie. Can play CB RB DM and looks like he was captain often. I like

Seems a very similar player to Jurien Timber at Arsenal, able to play in multiple positions at the back.

Mentioned him on here back in March/April last year as I was keen on his then team mate Kokcu. 

He would fit well here as he’s class and versatile to boot. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, burchy said:

Mentioned him on here back in March/April last year as I was keen on his then team mate Kokcu. 

He would fit well here as he’s class and versatile to boot. 

I know you are very tapped in on players around the globe and offer a fair review, so im much more happy for us to give the green light on this one… Hybrid RB/RCB is exactly what I’ve said we needed the most too… I suggested Arnau Martinez from Girona but this is still a good move it seems 🏆

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Grahame bailey has said we have opened talks with feynoord for him!

Who is Graham Bailey Mate?

34 minutes ago, TRO said:

Yes Please.

Thats the final stamp of approval i needed 😮‍💨 thank you sir …. Why does he remind me of a defender Spurs would sign though lol

38 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Has Bailey ever gotten one of our transfers correct? He said we were interested in Mason Mount too 

Got his brother Leon to sign....? 

46 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Has Bailey ever gotten one of our transfers correct? He said we were interested in Mason Mount too 

He was first person I saw mention Iroegbunam deal which genuinely shocked me but other than that never seen him get a single thing right. 

15 minutes ago, villaglint said:

He was first person I saw mention Iroegbunam deal which genuinely shocked me but other than that never seen him get a single thing right. 

Wasn’t that Pete O’Rourke?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â