Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

15 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

**** pathetic from the club. Couldn't move anyone on despite bids for Carlos and Duran etc..

Embarrassing 

Do you ever get any pleasure from following Villa?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

**** pathetic from the club. Couldn't move anyone on despite bids for Carlos and Duran etc..

Embarrassing 

This is sarcasm (I think). Around the time his West Ham deal fell through, CV Byrne had a right go at people suggesting we should have taken that money for Duran.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

This is sarcasm (I think). Around the time his West Ham deal fell through, CV Byrne had a right go at people suggesting we should have taken that money for Duran.

from posts at end of last season I really dont think so

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

And there you have it. That is what the rules are for - to prevent any other club from getting top 6.

It is a helluva step up.

When the new stand and Warehouse are up and running we will be rolling in revenue.

Oh. Shit. No. Sorry (joking!, well sort of) 

33 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Embarrassing 

I agree ☝🏽 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

And there you have it. That is what the rules are for - to prevent any other club from getting top 6.

It is a helluva step up.

Does all that Citeh revenue include ticket sales from the Oasis concerts?😂

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

That's rich coming from the permantly moaning about the Stadium or Chris Heck you two do 24/7

If I do, I do it in a polite way and try as far as I can to respect the views and opinions of other Aston Villa fans on this forum

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Is it a possibility that perhaps we were never in for Geertruida?

I cannot believe that we could not have sorted that kind of money if we had wanted him.

Romano in the mud again. Played the fans for clout and engagement. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I remember being called "stupid' for suggesting the Duran bid should have been accepted if it meant it would unlock an incoming Emery wanted 

That's the thing though. We don't know if it would have allowed us to bring someone in. We've probably pushed for more to allow us to bring in more and if they don't happen then we're still left with good players in Carlos and Duran who helped us get to 4th place.

It's far more complex than how us fans discuss ins and outs, that's for sure. 

I completely get the disappointment in not moving on players we want out and bringing in better but I completely understand that there's going to be reasons why beyond what the media slings us.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â