Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

2 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

€25m!!!??? WTF?

And we were being quoted €42m 😆

Nah I’m done. He’s probably rubbish anyway.

Yeah he was shit anyway...

Unless there's a last minute u turn 👀

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Graeme Bailey's career is over! 

Nah he'll just delete the tweet and pretend it never happened.... Again. (Probably, I have nothing to back that up..)

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well the prices which were being quoted were obviously bollox if he's going for a total package of 25 million euros lol.

I have a feeling we may have opted for an alternative and will find out more shortly 

Proof that Percy and others didn’t have a clue with that £30m price speculation. 

Romano is a proper word removed for dangling that carrot with fans yesterday on Twitter by replying to Villareport with a wink emoji. 

We move forward regardless. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

**** pathetic from the club. Couldn't move anyone on despite bids for Carlos and Duran etc..

Embarrassing 

Let’s just say I’m glad you’re not Monchi with these kinds of meltdowns

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Just a thought, but am I the only one who thinks that Chalobah on loan would be a much better use of our PSR restricted finances than Geertruida for  a fee that is far more than he's worth?

We'll by the sounds of it Geertruida is going for less than Chalobah is going to cost

49 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

That's very disapponting, we really need a new RB and Geertruida looked a perfect fit.

Extremely! left me with a very sour taste that has 😤 i would have been very satisfied had we got this deal done… and for around €25M euros your telling me we couldn’t sort that out oh my life!! 

• Like 1

Hm. Very strange from us if we won't take a risk on £21m and sell a player in January if we can't sell one now. Some clubs will be desperate for reinforcements then.

I understand we're trying to play it safe re PSR, but many others are taking huge risks and we won't even take a small gamble. Odd.

16 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

**** pathetic from the club. Couldn't move anyone on despite bids for Carlos and Duran etc..

Embarrassing 

Come on man - We were probably never even in for him - you have to accept that about 98% of the posts from ‘ITKs’ is BS, including those who claim to know things on here. It’s not embarrassing from club at all. 

Edited by Tayls

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â