Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

32 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

No-ones riding in on anything. I'm disappointed. I told you it wasn't happening and got ridiculed for it. Oh well. 

How did you know for sure though?

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It's taking so long I feel like I'm being edged tbh

Livestreaming?

54 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Not because you knew anything. You just chose to believe it wasn’t happening. Plus you originally said it was never going to happen and there were no legit links to him. 

Correct. Never stated I was ITK, I'm not. I said it wasn't going to happen. I further explained why by stating we wouldn't be able to shift the likes of donk. 

49 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Ginger making out like he knew something when he chanced his arm like prime Toney. 

Not really, just stated the obvious rather than believing Graeme Bailey. 

Please don't like me to that bellend Toney either

36 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Can see him scoring against Villa for Leipzig in the UCL

Gertruida, Luiz and Iling Jnr all scoring past us in the Champs League this year.

Well the prices which were being quoted were obviously bollox if he's going for a total package of 25 million euros lol.

I have a feeling we may have opted for an alternative and will find out more shortly 

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Just a thought, but am I the only one who thinks that Chalobah on loan would be a much better use of our PSR restricted finances than Geertruida for  a fee that is far more than he's worth?

Monchi and co may have the same idea 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â