Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

True but Jacob is doubling down on it. So kinda think he's right on this one

He’s not though. His update on the NYT page is from 2 hours ago. His tweet is saying what we already know: deals are hard because of PSR and shifting names. He’s just generating clicks. 

10 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

What's worst is he'll join another team after all of that. Which is gutting tbh

And then end up at Chelsea for 73 million next season after

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

43 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Maybe just maybe we decided what they were asking for a player with 10minths left on his contract just wasn’t worth it and that better not splurge the cash for the sake of it … 

This is logical.

Doesn't make me feel any less shit though.

I've really wanted this one to go through 

I still feel if we weren't hamstrung we'd do it regardless of the seemingly high price.

Sometimes you just gotta pay a premium to secure the player before another team gets him.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And then end up at Chelsea for 73 million next season

Is there no end to the pain that Slippy G and his plastic pal have caused us? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

This one is going to hurt 

Especially as this is the second slap in the face after Felix 😤 we really need him huge gamble not to go all out and do what needs to be done here FFS! disastrous end to the window if we can’t get this one over the line. 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s PSR ultimately. That’s the issue

Ultimately you’re right but that brief period in out recent history hasn’t helped I’m afraid, which is as frustrating as it is annoying. I look forward to seeing what punishment Man City ultimately get, although we probably already know……. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

10 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

No-ones riding in on anything. I'm disappointed. I told you it wasn't happening and got ridiculed for it. Oh well. 

Not because you knew anything. You just chose to believe it wasn’t happening. Plus you originally said it was never going to happen and there were no legit links to him. 

21 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

No-ones riding in on anything. I'm disappointed. I told you it wasn't happening and got ridiculed for it. Oh well. 

Ginger making out like he knew something when he chanced his arm like prime Toney. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â