Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

Tanswell said on July 12 that he would be surprised if Jaden returned - a week later he did. He was the former Southampton reporter for The Athletic. I like his writings on tactics - I just don’t think he’s got the contacts to always call transfers correctly. 

19 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Only benefit of this not happening is that my boy Ned gets guaranteed mins. Looks an absolute star. 

If this deal comes to fruition, then I'm inclined to think Cash will feel himself surplus to requirements. Such is the evident determination of young Ned, I wouldn't rule him out of getting plenty more minutes this season. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

All reporters said that Enzo to Valencia was off, because for a while it was. Also Tanswell hasn't said that Geertruida isn't going to sign, just that there are growing doubts that he will. People were asking for a reliable source that we were trying to sign him, well now, you've got that, so at least shows we're tyring to do something, and if it doesn't happen, we probably other alternative options we're also working on

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

I think he was just winking because he posted that stuff a month ago.

Maybe. He also knows what he’s doing. It gives the fans false hope too. Just a crappy move tbh if the deal doesn’t happen. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Wouldn't rule out Leipzig signing him...

I called this before Romano in that it was obvious with Simakan going to Saudi. I think it'll happen sadly. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Guess Donk and  Carlos are not going. So this isn't happening. 

Previous poor transfers coming back to bite us.

Tbh they were signed when we were mid table fodder. If anything, it’s a question of how much wage and year contracts Purslow oversaw. Nobody would have predicted at the time that we would be where we are. There’s still time to get deals done. Let’s not be so defeated. 

• Like 1

This can't be PSR related if true, otherwise we could just sort in January or summer.

I feel this is more to do with the UEFA rules.

Either way... Makes me sick if we miss out on something like this due to trying to go the straight and narrow path while other clubs take the piss.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â