Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I wonder what % of these have any merit and aren't just made up. Most deals we do seem to get done very quickly after they spring up

We speak to a lot of players/agents/clubs. As do other clubs.

Unfortunately inquiries get turned into full blown transfer exclusives (clicks make $$$) and we get dragged along for the ride.

2 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Unfortunately inquiries get turned into full blown transfer exclusives (clicks make $$$) and we get dragged along for the ride.

I suspect a lot of noise is agents trying to deals for their players direct with ITKs

8 hours ago, Anything11 said:

That’s it in a Lutsharel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

It's as concrete as Ron. Outgoings happen, this happens.

Percy, Fabrizio and Matt Maher all reporting so.

Sorry missed them then, was still thinking the Bailey tweets was all we had to go on 👍 could do with him being on a plan tho very soon 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

I hope it's outgoings that are squad number related, and not outgoings where we need the money. 

I think Emery has mentioned before that we need to trim the squad down to bring players in as we can only register a certain number for each competition. Can’t imagine it’s a finance thing. We do have a pretty big squad so makes sense to cut it back a bit.

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Sorry missed them then, was still thinking the Bailey tweets was all we had to go on 👍 could do with him being on a plan tho very soon 👍

He might already be in the country if the deal is more likely to happen than not. Given how close we are to the window closes.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â