Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Galway Lion said:

Sounds to me like this has fallen through. Enzo loan cancelled due to injury news with other players at Villa.Spanish press reporting muscular injuries to Cash and Carlos worse than thought. Also mention Kamara and Mings recovery not as positive as wanted.

I took it as that he was going out on loan because we couldn’t ditch Dendoncker so Donks was going to be the depth instead.  Donks at the last minute has got some kind of move and thus Enzo can stay.  Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I interpreted it.

I don’t think this news affects the Greetruida deal at all as they play different positions.  Keeping Enzo doesn’t help Cb or RB, only bringing in a Cb/RB like Greetruida helps that.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sorry to be a realist but they made one start at the Euros between them

So if 2 players are having great seasons they can't make the team at any point this season?

OK Koeman still manager so maybe you're right but realism is still boring.

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I took it as that he was going out on loan because we couldn’t ditch Dendoncker so Donks was going to be the depth instead.  

How deep can a Donk go?

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Man we are really close on PSR then.

They've already cut back on cleaning and unblocking the toilets!

1 hour ago, Galway Lion said:

Sounds to me like this has fallen through. Enzo loan cancelled due to injury news with other players at Villa.Spanish press reporting muscular injuries to Cash and Carlos worse than thought. Also mention Kamara and Mings recovery not as positive as wanted.

Where are you reading this?

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Can we please get back to deep donking ?

He’d be a class signing and hopefully we can offload Donk to make this move happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

I took it as that he was going out on loan because we couldn’t ditch Dendoncker so Donks was going to be the depth instead.  Donks at the last minute has got some kind of move and thus Enzo can stay.  Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I interpreted it.

Yeah I felt this way too. 

Villa fans trusting someones mates brother in Valencia who is reading Spanish news is par for the course. Have we learnt nothing?

• Like 1

Would like to see this one get over the line. Seems every summer window Villa have one more promising signing that drags on and doesn't eventuate. Starting to look similar..... (save me Monchi)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Seems every summer window Villa have one more promising signing that drags on and doesn't eventuate.

I wonder what % of these have any merit and aren't just made up. Most deals we do seem to get done very quickly after they spring up

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â