Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Almost 100 posts already on an internet rumour.

:crylaugh:

Isn’t all the transfer speculation just internet chatter  based on a rumour until something is confirmed by club or player?

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Almost 100 posts already on an internet rumour.

:crylaugh:

I mean, to be fair, pretty much everything we hear these days is an internet rumour of one sort or another.

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Maybe not so weak in the air:

Percentage of aerials won 👍

Similar story with the tackling stats too.  I mean you look at the Tackles made and he's down in the bottom 20% of similar players.  Then you read that he's in the top 15% in terms of % of dribblers tackled.  So maybe the opposition winger know that he has no chance of beating him and so plays the ball inside into a teammate?  That would be one explanation for a low number of tackles but a high %age of players tackled.  Might also explain the low number of blocks - he's already tackled his opponent and recovered the ball before they can try a cross / shot.

I've only stumbled across this podcast the last few weeks but I really enjoy the well measured and considered views. Not just looking at stats at face value.

• Like 3

Just now, Wezbid said:

I've only stumbled across this podcast the last few weeks but I really enjoy the well measured and considered views. Not just looking at stats at face value.

Neil is great!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, allani said:

Similar story with the tackling stats too.  I mean you look at the Tackles made and he's down in the bottom 20% of similar players.  Then you read that he's in the top 15% in terms of % of dribblers tackled.  So maybe the opposition winger know that he has no chance of beating him and so plays the ball inside into a teammate?  That would be one explanation for a low number of tackles but a high %age of players tackled.  Might also explain the low number of blocks - he's already tackled his opponent and recovered the ball before they can try a cross / shot.

Low tackles is likely due to him playing for the best team in the league who won it, teams will sit back against them.  Same thing happens in the Prem, relegation threatened defenders will have better defensive stats that the like of Van Dijk or Ruben Dias, due the fact their teams have to defend more.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

In more concerned about that crossing stat.

He would be Unai'a defensive full back. Maatsen was bought to maraud up the left flank, the other 3 would be defensive except for set pieces. 

All is well.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, allani said:

Also playing in a weak league for one of the stronger or more dominant teams.

Would be good to analyse his CL/European games and internationals. Did see some impressive footage of him for Holland vs France online, earlier today.

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

In more concerned about that crossing stat.

I’m not, watching some clips of him he seems to play as an inverted RB at Feyenoord, stepping into midfield. Which makes sense as our RB as Konsa doesn’t get forward much when he plays there.

You can’t cross if your playing as a midfielder .

Edited by duke313
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â