Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He is just saying he has reported this for a while too.

What he said was it depends specifically on the Carlos sale when it seemed like that would be happening in preseason before Unai shut that shit down. Now it's just an amorphous, non-specific "sales".

Must be nice to ignore the rules if your Chelsea etc. None of this 2 out 1 in crap for them.

Sucks we won't be getting another attacker in. Lots of pressure on Philogene potentially to step up.

31 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s posting cryptic messages on Instagram. Is he sending messages to VTers 😁

Prayers don't always get answered the way we want them to, but God always delivers what we need.

Not even that cryptic.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Prayers don't always get answered the way we want them to, but God always delivers what we need.

Not even that cryptic.

😔 

• Sad 1

Sounds to me like this has fallen through. Enzo loan cancelled due to injury news with other players at Villa.Spanish press reporting muscular injuries to Cash and Carlos worse than thought. Also mention Kamara and Mings recovery not as positive as wanted.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

Sounds to me like this has fallen through. Enzo loan cancelled due to injury news with other players at Villa.Spanish press reporting muscular injuries to Cash and Carlos worse than thought. Also mention Kamara and Mings recovery not as positive as wanted.

Bad day at the office if all that has happened…

Edited by villan-scott

36 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m also praying to McGrath too sweet prince. 

Some people need to get outside and touch grass (not you) but this Twitter account. He could be talking about anything on his Instagram story. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Some people need to get outside and touch grass (not you) but this Twitter account. He could be talking about anything on his Instagram story. 

I also find fan accounts begging players to sign for us like this Jay lad did equally cringe. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Must be nice to ignore the rules if your Chelsea etc. None of this 2 out 1 in crap for them.

Sucks we won't be getting another attacker in. Lots of pressure on Philogene potentially to step up.

The rule for Chelsea is 1 out 2 in

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

Yet you wouldn’t see yourself as a fan account?

No I mean in the sense of having page on social media dedicated to us. There’s nothing wrong with that, I just find the begging from such people on the social media accounts of players we are linked with cringe behaviour. There's nothing in the social media post he made but these pages are trying to make engagement for clout. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The 2 Dutch International team starting full backs at some point this season will both play for Villa. 

Sorry to be a realist but they made one start at the Euros between them

17 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

Spanish media have better Villa sources than the British media

Just now, The_Steve said:

No I mean in the sense of having page on social media dedicated to us. There’s nothing wrong with that, I just find the begging from such people on the social media accounts of players we are linked with cringe behaviour. There's nothing in the social media post he made but these pages are trying to make engagement for clout. 

Sorry I implied you are a fan account. What I meant is I see you as a club account, come rain or shine: Top of the league or relegation, Gerrard or Emery, you will always find the club does what’s best.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â