Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

7 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Surely he doesn't leave on a free giving his relationship with the club and fans. He would surely want them to get a fee for him

Which is exactly why there was rumours he would sign a new contract this week if he doesn't get his move yet. It may not be that he's available next year ona free like some are assuming

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

I’d say that’s a big positive for us!

Most probably Hancko’s replacement but I’m holding onto that straw as much as anyone else. 

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Said basically needing to move on Dendonker and Carlos to make room for Geertruida. We knew about Carlos. I do wonder if we need only one of them to leave or both to get Geertruida!?

On 27/08/2024 at 20:06, GingerCollins29 said:

It hasn't happened yet and won't happen 👍

Going down to the wire on this one. Could be up there with Philosopher claiming PSR had nothing to do with Dougie leaving for the whole saga or whatever it was.

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Should have a accepted Fulham's offer for Carlos if we're desperate to sign this guy. 

If they really wanted him they would of made a second offer just like they did for Andersen. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â