Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

9 minutes ago, TheRivieraKid said:

Getting some big Rashica vibes off this potential transfer 🤣

Nah our Rashica of the window was Felix.

Unless you're suggesting a mind boggling double Rashica Dugong of a window?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah our Rashica of the window was Felix.

Unless you're suggesting a mind boggling double Rashica Dugong of a window?

no need to be Koi mate, kanyu give us a brief update as to the transfer, sorry to keep carping on 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Fin

I think you need two accounts. The current one and Jas10X. That way we know when you’ve dropped some Twitter posts and when you’ve posted regular comments. My heart will be spared the constant flutters of excitement. Lol.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

I think you need two accounts. The current one and Jas10X. That way we know when you’ve dropped some Twitter posts and when you’ve posted regular comments. My heart will be spared the constant flutters of excitement. Lol.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Hopefully not, £35m is way too high 

Really? Similar age to Maatsen, on fringes of Dutch 11 just like Maatsen. Also started a European final in May 2022.

35m is the ballpark figure clearly for the full backs we want but then plenty of CL sides sign ones for 50m.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

interesting how nobody except Graeme Bailey seems to have this world exclusive.....

Is he a press guy or just some random social media journalist? I see he has a blue tick but that dosen't really signify much these days.

Normally in these situations if a deal is close we'll brief our favoured journos but put an embargo on it so they can put it on their paper socials at about 10/11pm for their exclusives so either Graeme Bailey is just pressing ahead with no paper to write for or he's jumped the gun a bit. We'll see.

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Is he a press guy or just some random social media journalist? I see he has a blue tick but that dosen't really signify much these days.

Normally in these situations if a deal is close we'll brief our favoured journos but put an embargo on it so they can put it on their paper socials at about 10/11pm for their exclusives so either Graeme Bailey is just pressing ahead with no paper to write for or he's jumped the gun a bit. We'll see.

Press guy for online publications HITC and TBR.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â