Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm old..please explain.

Oh have you not seen him? 😯 

Long story short. There is a kid who been viral and does transfer news in Fabrizio style.

Replacing " Here we go " with " There we Land " 😂

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Long story short. There is a kid who been viral and does transfer news in Fabrizio style.

And he supports Aston Villa

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The only thing viral I am aware of is the stuff my daughter coughs at me after a day at nursery.

I am 40. I barely hide my contempt for social media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The only thing viral I am aware of is the stuff my daughter coughs at me after a day at nursery.

I am 40. I barely hide my contempt for social media.

Haha.

We are in the same age range.

My business relies on me being ' plugged in " though.

He's literally a child anyway 🤣 

41 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This is a way too expensive deal for player in his final year of contract. Feel if true we've lost the negotiating on this. Still not reported by anyone reliable yet

Matt Maher is a pretty reliable source to be fair, he's always been considered credible and I'm pretty sure Tommy Jordan or at least someone at the club even said as much themselves at one point? Doesn't regularly make transfer claims either so I'd trust there's something to the interest because it came from him. Wouldn't be surprised if Bailey has just ran with that and embellished for his own sake.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol i know it’s nonsense but I’m desperately clinging to hope.

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

This is a way too expensive deal for player in his final year of contract. Feel if true we've lost the negotiating on this. Still not reported by anyone reliable yet

Well, he’s certainly putting himself out there so it’ll be embarrassing if he’s completely wrong 🤷‍♂️

Yeah it does seem a bit pricey (given the circumstances) but, at the same time, he’s a highly valued player there (their captain) and has been followed and scouted by a lot of clubs. 

Negotiations have probably been going on for quite a while… he could be wrong on the fee or deal but claiming that he’s flying over and has agreed personal terms.. has to be some shred of truth here, no?

6 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Matt Maher is a pretty reliable source to be fair, he's always been considered credible and I'm pretty sure Tommy Jordan or at least someone at the club even said as much themselves at one point? Doesn't regularly make transfer claims either so I'd trust there's something to the interest because it came from him. Wouldn't be surprised if Bailey has just ran with that and embellished for his own sake.

He reported £30m in his article though which I though was steep. 

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Well, he’s certainly putting himself out there so it’ll be embarrassing if he’s completely wrong 🤷‍♂️

Yeah it does seem a bit pricey (given the circumstances) but, at the same time, he’s a highly valued player there (their captain) and has been followed and scouted by a lot of clubs. 

Negotiations have probably been going on for quite a while… he could be wrong on the fee or deal but claiming that he’s flying over and has agreed personal terms.. has to be some shred of truth here, no?

Well originally the reports were around 30 plus add ons. Either way I don’t think this is way too expensive regardless of the contract situation. We are also in a tight spot ourselves depending on how you look at the cash situation so I’m sure that probably is playing into it. But hey, if there’s a guy you really want you get him unless it’s a truly outlandish price.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â