Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

16 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

If it's £35m (€41m Euros), I think that puts it in the Top 10 Eredivisie transfers ever (#9), just ahead of €40m Jurrien Timber.

In that context, with 1 year left on his contract, I can absolutely see why Feyenord fans would be happy with their business. It's a great fee.

From our POV, it can also be said that the fee is "only €1-2m more expensive than flops such as Ziyech and Van De Beek. Not far off Edson Alvarez, and for that we're getting the missing piece of our Defensive Puzzle, and their captain to boot"

It can be "sold" as a good deal either way. Swings and roundabouts, it'll be a good move all round.

Well, this is not fair comparison , he might as well turn out to be expensive flop, there's no way to tell. Nobody signs players expecting them to flop.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

If it's £35m (€41m Euros), I think that puts it in the Top 10 Eredivisie transfers ever (#9), just ahead of €40m Jurrien Timber.

In that context, with 1 year left on his contract, I can absolutely see why Feyenord fans would be happy with their business. It's a great fee.

From our POV, it can also be said that the fee is "only €1-2m more expensive than flops such as Ziyech and Van De Beek. Not far off Edson Alvarez, and for that we're getting the missing piece of our Defensive Puzzle, and their captain to boot"

It can be "sold" as a good deal either way. Swings and roundabouts, it'll be a good move all round.

We got Rogers for £16m and people thought that was insane. £35m for a highly rated RB with top level experience seems like a good deal

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

Lyon fans still think they got the best part of the deal swapping Carew for Baros 😂😂😂😂

And Borough fans thought they was robbing us with Rogers. 

Emery, the master, knows best.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Well, this is not fair comparison , he might as well turn out to be expensive flop, there's no way to tell. Nobody signs players expecting them to flop.

I am sure Man United do 😂😂

32 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Or locked in a room with Leeroy, Tayls and GingerCollins for a whole day.

Oi! Nothing wrong with being in my company.
Have you unblocked me yet?! If you haven’t, you won’t see this, but, still. I’m writing it anyway! 

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

They don't won't to sell or need to sell so its going to be a big fee to get him out of Feyenoord .... 

They sort of have to sell as he can talk to other clubs in January

3 minutes ago, Frodo said:

They don't won't to sell or need to sell so its going to be a big fee to get him out of Feyenoord .... 

last year of contract, pretty sure anyteam need to sell at that stage, even Chelsea 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Yeah of course they don't. I'm just saying how it can be spun by either fans. It's not "fair" because fans aren't fair, that was my point

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â