Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

7 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Sorry just seen this. So is this lad a RB or a RCB? 

Yes.

Primarily a RB but has played CB and CDM at times. Good on the ball, doesn't like jumping/heading. 

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has Total Villa tweeted about this yet? If not, why do we have a thread open? 

If its not Total Villa or a Turkish source, i'm not buying it

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has Total Villa tweeted about this yet? If not, why do we have a thread open? 

Total Villa will tweet this some time in October…

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, duke313 said:

If that is the fee it's a tad excessive as he only has 12 months left on his contract.  For context we signed Pau for a similar price.

He has been linked with so many clubs over the last 12 months and is probably on basically on every PL's club radar, so Feyenoord know that if they hold firm on the asking price eventually one of the many clubs interested in him will offer close enough to their demands even if it is expensive for his contract situation 

When a club are said to be "monitoring" you can rest assured that they have allowed the name to be leaked out, so that their number one target knows he has to make his mind up as we have other options. I reckon.

Perfect signing for Emery's tactics. He's in the mold of a player that looks like a CB but plays out on the right, does a good job there and let's the people in front of him get on with it. Fast, strong, good height. He's built for the Prem and has champions league experience, has won stuff.

Knows Maatsen from the Dutch setup and coming through the youth levels. 

Can't see a downside to this. Would love it. 

Honestly if we could do a double deal and get him and Hancko in from Feyenoord, for a fee that isn't completely outrageous, and maybe send Bogarde in the other direction on a loan, I'd be extremely happy with this window suddenly. Defence fully sorted then.

Midfield looking strong. Would just want that one player up front, or getting Duran to sack his agent and bang a couple of goals in early season, and we're laughing. 

Just a slight clearout of the deadwood 

1 hour ago, striker said:

Never seen him play but he’s obviously overrated. 😉

I've never seen him play either but I heard he is shit and only has one leg. He aimlessly hops around the pitch shouting at his team mates most of the time.

Edited by Made In Aston

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why would we have only added him to our 'shorlist' on the 8th August. Such shite.

Because genuine interest in Diego Carlos may have only recently materialised? 

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why would we have only added him to our 'shorlist' on the 8th August. Such shite.

Or, we recently became aware that’s he’s happy to move. I imagine we have a shortlist of names already but you don’t move unless there’s reciprocal interest. That might have only materialised recently. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If he’s on the shortlist, he’s been on the shortlist since the beginning of the window. 

Monchi likes to prepare for any player leaving, so his shortlist is always around 7/8 players for every single position. just in case, a random player goes 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â