Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s not a regurgitation, he says we’ve agreed a fee, personal terms agreed and the player set to fly in. That’s loads more than has been reported previously.

However, you are right, he is not a great source unfortunately.

Claiming all that and being proven wrong would make him less legitimate or an even worse source… so, I’m choosing to believe it 😂

Don’t really care what Feyenoord fans think. I’m focused on what our scouting department. Fans aren’t the best barometer when objectively judging players.   

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I prefer the opinion of Lyon and Juve fans. Is that OK or not allowed?

Luckily nowhere in my post gave the Feyenoord fans opinion on the player 😂

Just now, Zatman said:

Luckily nowhere in my post gave the Feyenoord fans opinion on the player 😂

Ah right. Well whatever they come out with, I'm sure you'll oppose it nicely.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

HITC + Graeme Butler a bad combination

If its a made up report then Graeme should be tasered. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Ah right. Well whatever they come out with, I'm sure you'll oppose it nicely.

Well from ones spoke to, they rate but think his attitude stinks recently with a lot of arm gesturing when conceding 😉

If it's £35m (€41m Euros), I think that puts it in the Top 10 Eredivisie transfers ever (#9), just ahead of €40m Jurrien Timber.

In that context, with 1 year left on his contract, I can absolutely see why Feyenord fans would be happy with their business. It's a great fee.

From our POV, it can also be said that the fee is "only €1-2m more expensive than flops such as Ziyech and Van De Beek. Not far off Edson Alvarez, and for that we're getting the missing piece of our Defensive Puzzle, and their captain to boot"

It can be "sold" as a good deal either way. Swings and roundabouts, it'll be a good move all round.

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well from ones spoke to, they rate but think his attitude stinks recently with a lot of arm gesturing when conceding 😉

Konsa used to do that when he first arrived. Doesn't seem to happen much anymore. Young players mature. 

25 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I prefer the opinion of Lyon and Juve fans. Is that OK or not allowed?

Lyon fans still think they got the best part of the deal swapping Carew for Baros 😂😂😂😂

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â