Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

20 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Panic buy him NOW

I don't think it would be a panic buy at all.

It's clear we have a long standing interest in the player and one of those you can wait until transfer deadline day if we have to.

He fits into our squad given he's a bit of a reverse Konsa in terms of positions.

Cash potentially being out for a few weeks makes this sort of move more important as we can't really be going into our first CL game with our sole RB option being an 18 year old kid even if he's incredibly promising.

We also only have three senior CBs available currently so moving Konsa across to play RB isn't as straightforward as last year.

I think he'll sign for us in the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am against panic buying but there's a solid chance the teams we need to.be better than may be good this season, eg Chelsea. So we clearly need as string a squad as possible. At the moment it has some clear gaps I cannot see being filled by Friday.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

20 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I am against panic buying but there's a solid chance the teams we need to.be better than may be good this season, eg Chelsea. So we clearly need as string a squad as possible. At the moment it has some clear gaps I cannot see being filled by Friday.

5 days is a long time in football!

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Well if it was happening then we would have put offers in rather than just be interested

It was reported that we spoke with Feyenoord about him so it was a little more than just “we are interested.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

It was reported that we spoke with Feyenoord about him so it was a little more than just “we are interested.”

I once plucked up the courage to speak with the best looking bird on the dance floor. Alas, was the last time I ever spoke to her

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â