Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

10 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

It would be foolish in the extreme to rely on Ty’s body holding up for anything other than as a squad player or maybe one game a week max.

We definitely need a Geertruida type RB/CB hybrid and I’m confident that one will be signed before the end of the window. 

Quite right. In fact, given the severity of his injury, his age, and his size, I fear that Tyrone will struggle to achieve the same performance level he had previously and will likely move on next summer. A long swan song with Villa this season will be great, though. He deserves the chance to prove me and every other doubter wrong. And he deserves all the affection that is coming his way over the next 10 months.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Without Diego leaving this one is not happening. 

Moreno has just gone out, Iling-Jnr is going out shortly, there will be space in the squad.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

This one's gone really quiet 

Of course it has, Carlos isn't leaving so why would it be anything but dead for now? It's been widely reported we were looking at replacements for Carlos in case he left. He's not leaving as it stands so we won't be singing Geertruida. 

58 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Of course it has, Carlos isn't leaving so why would it be anything but dead for now? It's been widely reported we were looking at replacements for Carlos in case he left. He's not leaving as it stands so we won't be singing Geertruida. 

Not sure about that. Banking on Mings is a risk. One injury and we're in trouble. Still short for me.

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Because Geertruida isn't a Carlos replacement?  If he signs he's playing at RB.

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Because Geertruida isn't a Carlos replacement?  If he signs he's playing at RB.

I wonder why it was felt to be excessive to have three left backs but we are now aiming to have three right backs instead?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â