Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

12 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Absolutely not. 

The guy is a serious attacking outlet, something that Geertruida and Cash just cannot offer. Not sure I've seen a faster player in a Villa shirt, including Traore. 

He will get a number of starts this season. 

If we sign Geertruida I can't see how he nudges either him or Cash out of a position for first team + bench. If he is happy to stay around for cup games and play under 23 then fair play let's keep him.

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Strange transfer this. Seems so far down the line yet the media not really picking up on it.

Media for you never pick up on anything we do, it's wrong, it's lazy & pisses me right off 

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Strange transfer this. Seems so far down the line yet the media not really picking up on it.

Just the way I like it, sod em 😆

Not sure how progressed this is though…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure how progressed this is though…

This is what i mean, seems so far down the line when looking at some sources yet almost invisible in others, hard to get a hold on this.

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

This is what i mean, seems so far down the line when looking at some sources yet almost invisible in others, hard to get a hold on this.

I love “out of the blue” announcements 🤗

35 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I went on Maatsen’s post and also saw that Chalobah commented as well. Maybe we do want both?

That depends on what his comment was!

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I'm not sure how you've established it's far down the line. Maybe I've missed something? 

Just the way it seems with the players posts and interactions together with a few titbits from more trusted outlets. They seem to all point to this being a matter of time rather than the usual wishy washy stuff.

I will say its the way im interpreting it rather than anything else.

Just now, Nigel said:

Just the way it seems with the players posts and interactions together with a few titbits from more trusted outlets. They seem to all point to this being a matter of time rather than the usual wishy washy stuff.

I will say its the way im interpreting it rather than anything else.

Hope you're right! 

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Hope you're right! 

Me too....but we have all been here before with more certain transfers.

It doesnt mean Im expecting him anymore than any other link, just strange the way its coming across

53 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I went on Maatsen’s post and also saw that Chalobah commented as well. Maybe we do want both?

It’s a stretch tbh… Geertruida and Maatsen both play for Holland. Chalobah and Maatsen were both at Chelsea together. It’s just mates on social media…

I worry about the English tax too, even though we need defenders. There is better value out there… a loan would be fine though.

Gomez apparently being priced at 45m, that’s far too much and I don’t really rate him (we were all kicking and screaming when we were linked when Stevie G was here)… what would Chelsea value Chalobah at?

Geertruida makes a lot of sense for us and he’s into the last year of his deal… should be a decent deal to be had there.

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

👀 

It literally means nothing, they know each other from the Netherlands set ups and it’s probably managed by some social media / PR team anyway. There are comments from loads of other players on that post as there are on any post from official player accounts. Sorry to be so negative on this one!

9 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

It literally means nothing, they know each other from the Netherlands set ups and it’s probably managed by some social media / PR team anyway. There are comments from loads of other players on that post as there are on any post from official player accounts. Sorry to be so negative on this one!

It’s all part of the fun and excitement…

Far too many too serious and miserable nowadays (not you!) 😆

We used to have a right laugh and enjoy transfer windows and all the different links and rumours in the past…

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â