Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Geertruida- Bogarde- Swinkels- Maatsen

Thats double-double dutch.

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

This is more important than any other position, we need this to hurry up waiting for the ‘here we go’ outta nowhere from Fabrizio 

I agree....My doubt/scepticism is in defence.

was hoping this was going to be straight forward, but Hey ho!

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I've heard of Geertruida over the last 12/18 months but only as a possible transfer target for other decent clubs.

I haven't even watched him play one full match, so the only info I've gleaned is from plenty of very recent browsing through scout reports, videos, stats etc.

My totally non scientific opinion or perhaps I should say 'feeling' is that this may well be the perfect acquisition given our current needs and his excellent versatility . I really hope he signs for us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Need this guy to avoid having Cash in the starting XI

You say that like Cash played badly? He is a consistent performer that Emery clearly trusts. Can we improve on him? Yeah, I imagine we can, but you talk like he is a massive liability. He has never been that. If you can't be a supportive fan, even on a day that we win, what's the point?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

You say that like Cash played badly? He is a consistent performer that Emery clearly trusts. Can we improve on him? Yeah, I imagine we can, but you talk like he is a massive liability. He has never been that. If you can't be a supportive fan, even on a day that we win, what's the point?

I don't know about his consistency. He had some bad moments today, he had some great moments, he was hung out to dry by teammates a couple of times today. A lot is expected of a RB in Unai Emery's system.

14 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Cash isn’t good enough - he’s clearly the weak link - win or no win! Personally I think his defending in the box is a liability - each to their own! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â