Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

Pretty non-committal from Big Fab, really just saying he's one of a number of players being looked at. However I still find that encouraging because Geertruida is exactly the kind of profile of player needed (covers RB, CB and even DM, comfortable in possession), so even if it isn't him specifically that is signed it'll hopefully be someone in that mould.

• Like 1

Just now, Indigo said:

Pretty non-committal from Big Fab, really just saying he's one of a number of players being looked at. However I still find that encouraging because Geertruida is exactly the kind of profile of player needed (covers RB, CB and even DM, comfortable in possession), so even if it isn't him specifically that is signed it'll hopefully be someone in that mould.

Pretty much this. not quite hype and thread worthy in my opinion… Just yet  

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

That’s his thing now… as well as 1653 tweets on the same subject only varying by  a minuscule degree.

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Fab doesn’t post this exclusive unless the deal is close on him or another target we have. It’s a very exciting link either way. 

Yeah that’s why I started the thread.  While Fab has been a bit more speculative this summer than just his usual back post ‘Here we go’ line, there generally is some fire behind the smoke as you have explained.  So normally just stays in the transfer thread but given it’s him there’s more than a strong chance something is happening.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

That’s his thing now…

I think that’s because he’s been used by various sources not for the real intent and has made him look out of touch occasionally recently so he’s a bit more protective of himself being more non-committed but still posting something.

12 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Going by this he doesn’t clear the ball, or block or tlk+itl whatever that is.

Ah the old Robert De Niro stat.

Talk + Italian.

Must only speak Dutch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'd be happy with this.  Carlos can be backup left centre back until Mings has come back and hopefully shown he's close to his old form, then have Konsa and/or Geertruida on the right hand side.  We would then just need Felix/Jack/Baena player to complete the squad.

His positioning against PSV in the weekend was atrocious at times. Maybe his head was turned before that but as a right centre back it was an awful show

32 million seems to be the fee mentioned which is probably a fair fee

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â