eats, shoots, and leaves.

or

eats shoots and leaves.

Depends, is he American?

34 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

My favourite reminder is:

Is it time to eat granny?

vs Is it time to eat, granny?

Given that there's a natural break between eat and granny its absolutely fine to go without the comma. Its also true to say that there is little confusion as to the meaning of the sentence without the comma. Unless you're the big bad wolf.

5 minutes ago, peterw said:

Given that there's a natural break between eat and granny its absolutely fine to go without the comma. Its also true to say that there is little confusion as to the meaning of the sentence without the comma. Unless you're the big bad wolf.

Or Wayne Rooney

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

49 minutes ago, peterw said:

It's not fine at all, the natural break is the comma. This is literally a textbook example of why commas are needed in that situation.

What say you, Lutsharel?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can't imagine it's really 35m with less than a year on his contract in the Dutch league? But maybe I'm being harsh on the league.

I'd anticipate he was a standout future World Beater for that fee considering

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

€35m is a lot

to be fair, €35m/£30m is a lot of money if he turns out to be not very good.

if he turns out to be very good, its a steal?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

to be fair, €35m/£30m is a lot of money if he turns out to be not very good.

if he turns out to be very good, its a steal?

Just outside the top-10 most expensive RB's of all time if it happens for that fee. But worth it if he turns out a top performer for us in the coming years.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I can't imagine it's really 35m with less than a year on his contract in the Dutch league? But maybe I'm being harsh on the league.

I'd anticipate he was a standout future World Beater for that fee considering

€35m matches what has previously been reported and explains why he is still there despite being good enough to move for over 12 months. It’s well documented that a move to RB Leipzig collapsed due to Feyenoords demands so, they were never going to roll over for us

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

€35m matches what has previously been reported and explains why he is still there despite being good enough to move for over 12 months. It’s well documented that a move to RB Leipzig collapsed due to Feyenoords demands so, they were never going to roll over for us

Totally different when he only have one year left in his contract.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Yes. Now his price should be 20, max 25m euros. Milan is buying Fofana, a french national with only 1 year left, for 20m + bonus. The price of Geertruida can't be higher. 

14 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

You can pretty much ignore how long he has left on his contract. He loves the club, so if he doesn’t move this summer, he’ll sign a contract extension. Feyenoord know this. Hence their valuation.

Just now, david-avfc said:

ok well ring up Feyenoord and tell them that then

I meant when you said that Liepzig deal didn’t get through and expected the same outcome to happen now, it doesn’t have to be. Last year they weren’t in risk of him leaving for free. This time it’s different although they’ll try their best. But what might happen is a bidding war so if any other interested parties, that can make them a stronger position to negotiate. if we’ve already sold Carlos they’ll know that and they will be in a stronger position as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jigen said:

Yes. Now his price should be 20, max 25m euros. Milan is buying Fofana, a french national with only 1 year left, for 20m + bonus. The price of Geertruida can't be higher. 

It’s up to them to demand and up to us to offer, but I don’t think they can risk him going to the season without signing a nee deal.

4 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

ok well ring up Feyenoord and tell them that then

Lol.

Does make me laugh the amount of people that assume that because he has 1yr left on his deal, he can’t cost €x amount. 

Feyenood can set whatever price they want. Fair play to them. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

You can pretty much ignore how long he has left on his contract. He loves the club, so if he doesn’t move this summer, he’ll sign a contract extension. Feyenoord know this. Hence their valuation.

I’m not sure if he’ll sign a new contract, nor them being able to give him wages he’d expect.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â