Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

So now we've got a Cash dispenser and a @pezdispenser. 

Once upon a time @Hank Scorpio was a piss dispenser.

We've got all bases covered.

And none of that has any relevance to Geertruida. Can anyone dispense any further info about the flight yet? It's not a route well used for private jets, so it's got potential!

• Haha 4

Sure it's been mentioned but haven't seen it so thought I'd ask.... Given his position heat map...could he be being signed with a view to playing the Kamara role until he's back? And then shifting to his cb /rb role one he is?

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Just messing with you, being a silly billy, no need to apologise. 👍

moving on.....I really hope this one, goes through Jas......I have a really good feeling about him.

I haven't studied his play, but all the type of reports, point to the leadership at the back, we need.

If we can tighten up, and be less benevolent with the ball.....I will have far more confidence, in our ambitions.

42 minutes ago, TRO said:

moving on.....I really hope this one, goes through Jas......I have a really good feeling about him.

I haven't studied his play, but all the type of reports, point to the leadership at the back, we need.

If we can tighten up, and be less benevolent with the ball.....I will have far more confidence, in our ambitions.

So do I… did you listen to Neil’s most recent podcast or video (posted a few pages back, FTLOPM) on him? That encouraged me even more.

Signing young captains or leaders seems like a great strategy, he seems to have the attributes we need. Versatile too and better than expected in the air (has played for a dominant team, in a weak league, so stats might be distorted).

His passing and ability on the ball seem exceptional - an Unai player.

I like how we are trying to build a young and lasting team for Unai to mould and work with for the long term.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, TRO said:

Moving on.....I really hope this one goes through Jas. I have a really good feeling about him.

I haven't studied his play, but all the type of reports point to the leadership at the back we need.

If we can tighten up and be less benevolent with the ball, I will have far more confidence in our ambitions.

You can still use less commas mate 😆

When you put words in between a pair of commas, it’s usually an example of something or where you would alternatively use brackets. Don’t need them otherwise and breaks the flow of your sentences. Can be difficult to read.

Only a single comma is needed to break up a sentence when necessary, but not always needed. I’ve edited your post as an example.

Just a helpful tip 👍

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

So do I… did you listen to Neil’s most recent podcast or video (posted a few pages back, FTLOPM) on him? That encouraged me even more…

Signing young captains or leaders seems like a great strategy… he seems to have the attributes we need. Versatile too and better than expected in the air (has played for a dominant team in a weak league so stats might be distorted).

His passing and ability on the ball seem exceptional… an Unai player.

I like how we are trying to build a young and lasting team for Unai to mould and work with for the long term…

Yeah, I watch most of his stuff, I also like Paddy's critique, says it like it is, for me.....I like that...not over fussed with sugar coating, as you might know.

What bits I have seen, he( Geertruida) likes the challenge......all too often teams target us down the flanks, and get in crosses. We do not cut out anywhere near enough crosses, and leaves us vulnerable.

Once those crosses, come in, it becomes a lottery and that's where we concede sloppy goals.

One of the basics of football is.....stop the crosses, or limit them and deny the opponent.....I see too many coming in, (like the small boats in the Channel), even the best centre backs will be challenged with that.

I fervently believe, if we tighten up.....the offensive side will grow, I know it sounds paradoxical, but I believe it's true.

We have one of the best goalkeepers around....He deserves to be protected, better than he is currently.

This boy, looks like he can help us tighten up.

Edited by TRO

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â