Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Although that says they've been bidding for a month and a half, hardly moving fast are they.

That would suggest to me thats its paper talk about them or agent trying to drum up interest 

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I was going with GEAR-TROO-EYE-DA!

I was going with this but without the eye. And Kiwi is right but I'm not clearing my throat every time I say his name.

Another one, like Felix, that we can be thankful for not signing if it falls through. Commentators would be making a hash of his name every match.

Although I'm a bit more convinced about his ability so I'd be genuinely a bit disappointed if we don't get Geertruida.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Although I'm a bit more convinced about his ability so I'd be genuinely a bit disappointed if we don't get Geertruida.

Me too. He ticks a lot of boxes. 

6 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Umm...

Is that TROW as in "THROW"?

Or TROW as in the first part of "TROWEL"?

Good point. And now I forget!

49 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Although that says they've been bidding for a month and a half, hardly moving fast are they.

Gotta wind up that old fax machine!

14 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

When’s he off to Chelsea?

Their squad is unbalanced so he must be one of the 15 RB they are buying before the window slams shut

Edited by Pottervillan
Spelling D'oh
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I hope we can make the Carlos deal work for Fulham so we can get him in. 

Carlos wages probably the main issue

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Carlos wages probably the main issue

Yeah and of we book a loss or not. We might need to do a little bit of a settlement on wages with him. So can't be selling him for a bookable loss.

I see solving this as most important than any attacking additions. The defence is my biggest worry about the season 

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Who was top?

The bloke down the pub, you know him, the ones that knows somebody that knows somebody.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â