Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

23 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hmmmmmm… A “rock solid” defender from Feyenoord. I’m getting a minor attack of Cardboard Ron PTSD 

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I'm telling you man I'm starting to think my theory isn't far fetched.

I legit think we go out of our way to sign other players which may know a player in our squad or have played with them and/or still play with them at some level.

I feel it's a combo of man management, helping a player settle as well as elevating chemistry.

Off the top of my head and when i've mentioned it.

Leon - Moussa

Onana - Tielemans

Maatsen - Geertruda

I'm sure i'm missing a few others but.

I mean it could be coincidence, however.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I legit think we go out of our way to sign other players which may know a player in our squad or have played with them and/or still play with them at some level.

I feel it's a combo of man management, helping a player settle as well as elevating chemistry.

Leon - Moussa

Onana - Tielemans

Maatsen - Geertruda

I agree, it’s been a running theme and makes sense.

I am sure it helps the deal go through but you are out of your mind if you think we are choosing to sign players because they are pals. Terrible business practice.

11 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

I am sure it helps the deal go through but you are out of your mind if you think we are choosing to sign players because they are pals. Terrible business practice.

Obviously not saying this is the ONLY reason man.

Otherwise we'd be after Michael Antonio to replace Duran and Scott Mctominay to replace Luiz lol.

I'm just saying I feel it might be a factor of consideration or bonus for chemistry.

Could also just be coincidence as I mentioned.

Or just that top players tend to be of certain nationalities and play at certain clubs 

Just a light theory like the Left Foot player conspiracy 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Obviously not saying this is the ONLY reason man.

Otherwise we'd be after Michael Antonio to replace Duran and Scott Mctominay to replace Luiz lol.

I'm just saying I feel it might be a factor of consideration or bonus for chemistry.

Could also just be coincidence as I mentioned.

Or just that top players tend to be of certain nationalities and play at certain clubs 

Just a light theory like the Left Foot player conspiracy 

Yah it is certainly a bonus that seems to help.

• Like 1

PSG, which made an offer to Lutsharel Geertruida more than a month and a half ago, is on standby on the matter

Aston Villa, who have been following the player for several days, have gone on the offensive and intend to recruit the Oranje international.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Leon - Moussa

Onana - Tielemans

Maatsen - Geertruda

Maybe it's just that when they go to a match to scout a player they'll see other players too. It makes a bit of sense from a international perspective as this is the only time Emery would be able to go and see players in person during the season.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Need to move in quick if PSG are interested 

The player has to want to come to us assuming any of the Twitter talk for PSG or us is real

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

The player has to want to come to us assuming any of the Twitter talk for PSG or us is real

Im sure he will once speaking to emery. Also having maatsen here will help

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Need to move in quick if PSG are interested 

Although that says they've been bidding for a month and a half, hardly moving fast are they.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â