Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

5 minutes ago, pete101 said:

He is coming from the Netherlands, a majority English talking nation not a tribe from the Amazon 

More a culture thing than a language issue in this case, I’d imagine, but it must be nice to have people around that speak your mother tongue.

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

giphy.gif

Indeed, I think we are trying to fill the squad with strong and versatile players who can cover multiple positions.

Should help us in the case of injury and suspension etc and offset the quality fall offs etc we hope

1 hour ago, Vancvillan said:

I don't think Konsa, Torres and Mings is close to being enough for this season so we'd need at least another CB.

Nope especially when you look at our injuries last season 

2 hours ago, zak said:

Kosta is cash's replacement 

Geetruida wil be RB Konsa's replacement 

CB Konsa is Carlos's replacement 

(We could keep Cash untill Kosta and Geetruida embed properly)

that would leave us dangerously exposed at CB.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It's feyenoord if we are a CL and can't get a player from there we have failed.

So either he's chatting shit to drive clicks or we are taking a while to get things done.

To be fair Feyenoord have reportedly been playing hardball over Geertruida for a while, a deal with Leipzig collapsed last year over their demands, there is a reason he is still there despite being so highly rated. It was previously reported they wanted more than €35m.

32 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

To be fair Feyenoord have reportedly been playing hardball over Geertruida for a while, a deal with Leipzig collapsed last year over their demands, there is a reason he is still there despite being so highly rated. It was previously reported they wanted more than €35m.

His contract ends next year. Now they can't demand 30+ milions. 

I would offer Bogarde on a seasons loan as part of deal, it’s win win, we sort out right full back/centre back, Bogarde gets game time in a decent footballing side prior to returning next year.

• Like 1

Just watching For the love of Paul Mcgrath Podcast on YouTube & hr has a guy called Michael Statham also know as @EredivisieMike seems to be bit of an expert on the Dutch league, anyhows he seems to think this is happening & rates him highly believes he would be perfect for Villa 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Just watching For the love of Paul Mcgrath Podcast on YouTube & hr has a guy called Michael Statham also know as @EredivisieMike seems to be bit of an expert on the Dutch league, anyhows he seems to think this is happening & rates him highly believes he would be perfect for Villa 👍

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He hasn't shelled out for a blue tick next to his name. How are am I supposed to believe a non-ticker?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â