Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can’t tell if this is a Carlos replacement or a Cash replacement. And I can’t decide which one I rather it be 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91e2g2bosvzy1foj4jbj

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Enjoying the level of activity this window… we do need to level up to a degree especially with CL football to come.

Not concerned about “upheaval” either, we haven’t disturbed too much of that first 11.

Squad and options have been boosted, impressed by Monchi’s ability to offload players too.

4 minutes ago, pete101 said:

If I hear that guy say "not gonna be easy" one more time 

😂 he has been quite vague and, yeah, annoying this window.

Not gonna be easy = they're holding out for another £5mil etc. 

I'm guessing this will happen once king Carlos is sold to Fulham 

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Kinda, he seems like a RB first, CB second. 

Ideally I rather it being the other way round if Carlos is going. But if Cash is going too, I’m chill with that 

tbh, if Geertruida comes in i would imagine/hope that is a replacement for Cash, and then we need another CB.

Or....maybe becuase he is a RB who can also play CB, maybe Emery does want him to cover both RB & CB depending on whats needed?

Hard to know while the window is still open i guess.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

tbh, if Geertruida comes in i would imagine/hope that is a replacement for Cash, and then we need another CB.

Or....maybe becuase he is a RB who can also play CB, maybe Emery does want him to cover both RB & CB depending on whats needed?

Hard to know while the window is still open i guess.

This what I'm quietly hoping for, he’s really Cash’s replacement and after (if) we sell cash we get an other CB. 

2 minutes ago, zak said:

Kosta is cash's replacement 

Geetruida wil be RB Konsa's replacement 

CB Konsa is Carlos's replacement 

Who’s Konsa’s replacement at RCB, Bogarde?

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This what I'm quietly hoping for, he’s really Cash’s replacement and after (if) we sell cash we get an other CB. 

Who’s Konsa’s replacement at RCB, Bogarde?

I think so after reading the article from the Athletic the other day.

16 minutes ago, zak said:

Kosta is cash's replacement 

Geetruida wil be RB Konsa's replacement 

CB Konsa is Carlos's replacement 

I don't think Konsa, Torres and Mings is close to being enough for this season so we'd need at least another CB.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

😂 he has been quite vague and, yeah, annoying this window.

It's feyenoord if we are a CL and can't get a player from there we have failed.

So either he's chatting shit to drive clicks or we are taking a while to get things done.

1 minute ago, Jenko#4 said:

Maybe another reason Bogarde is being kept around is to help Maatsen and potentially Geertruida settle locally? 

He is coming from the Netherlands, a majority English talking nation not a tribe from the Amazon 

• Haha 4

Just now, pete101 said:

He is coming from the Netherlands, a majority English talking nation not a tribe from the Amazon 

He is also in his early 20s and moving away from his home country for the first time…..

Our squad is made up of groups of French, Spanish, Portuguese and Flemish speakers, who have helped new players settle in. it’s very rare that we’ve have a player left on his own without a team mate from their own nation or who speaks their mother tongue. The only one I can think of is Kosta at the moment. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â