Lutsharel Geertruida

nick76

"We're on the up

The Claret and Blue

We're Aston Villa

And so are you

Geertruida...

Won't you come out to play"

(Sung to the tune of "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

"We're on the up

The Claret and Blue

We're Aston Villa

And so are you

Geertruida...

Won't you come out to play"

(Sung to the tune of "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles)

I can already hear @bickster humming that already 😬

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

🎶

When he runs down the wing, with a beard on his chin, that’s Geertruida, 

When he passes it right and your team look like sh**e, that’s Geertruida,

🎵 

As a bonus, the exact same song could be used for Joe Gomez (same amount of syllables), including ”beard on his chin”.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

As a bonus, the exact same song could be used for Joe Gomez (same amount of syllables), including ”beard on his chin”.

Love it, that’s the kind of versatility that Unai loves 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Watched the first half of Feyenoord game. He was playing as an inverted RB . Very comfortable on the ball and very vocal. Difficult to judge him defensively because he was rarely tested 

2 minutes ago, ianifratti said:

Watched the first half of Feyenoord game. He was playing as an inverted RB . Very comfortable on the ball and very vocal. Difficult to judge him defensively because he was rarely tested 

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Watching him play at the moment and he spends the majority of his time playing in CM, inverting—very much how Pep plays his full backs.

Very comfortable on the ball.

Yeah, I thought the same.

6 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If he’s better than cash then the answer is yes, he’s needed.

if we sign him and then can't move on Cash, then we are further bloating the squad. Geertruida is a good player, mind, but I'd much rather go after a quality CB and rely on Konsa/Cash/Ned 

Looks a unit.

If we get him in then you'd like to think with Onana we won't be conceding as many goals from crosses as last year, remember that Brentford game where we were like schoolboys defending crosses for ten minutes.

I’d like/prefer us to sell Cash and have Geertruida and Nedeljkovic (impressed by him) as our RBs and bring in a proper CB.

Rather than keep Matty (depends on offers and interest of course, wonder if Inter and Atletico, maybe even those psychos at Chelsea, retain an interest. AC have signed Royal so that rules them out) and sign no one else in defence.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â