2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Hey all! Anyone have any idea of when tickets are likely to go on sale for this game? I’m a member so I’ll be able to get priority but I feel it is going to be carnage when they first go on sale regardless of whoever we play 😂

Especially if we are aawy.

• Like 1

The draw is on August 29th - I would imagine very shortly after we'll know which days we're on and the order of fixtures.

Beginning of September I'd say.

Start saving.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Hey all! Anyone have any idea of when tickets are likely to go on sale for this game? I’m a member so I’ll be able to get priority but I feel it is going to be carnage when they first go on sale regardless of whoever we play 😂

Fixtures will be confirmed the day we play Leicester away so tickets if it’s at home prob the week after that fixture. If it’s a home game ST holders will have the window to secure there seats then probably members 2-3 days after. Of course if it’s away priority goes to away followers who went European games 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Ticket Info 

Allocation 1,665

Price £33

Sale Dates 

Monday

10am 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 4 home and 5 away 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout gam

12pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 3 home and 4 away 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout game

2pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 2 home and 3 away 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout games

4pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 3 home and 2 away 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout game

Tuesday

10am 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 4 home and 1 away 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout game

12pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 6 home 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout games

2pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 2 home 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout game

4pm 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 2 home 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout game

Wednesday 

10am 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders with 1 home 2023/24 UEFA Europa Conference League group or knockout games

12 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Way ahead of time. Deadline was Friday and I submitted it Monday or Tuesday.

If you haven't received your ticket via email by midday tomorrow mate I would call the ticket office as a matter of urgency.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â