Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

The US has laws like that.

The parents of the kid who committed the recent high profile school shooting have been convicted of multiple counts of murder and received 15 years in prison, due to their negligence in their responsibilities for their child leading up to the incident. 

That does sound extreme and not really what I was thinking. I guess the reason we don’t have them here is that it’s unworkable.

8 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The US has laws like that.

The parents of the kid who committed the recent high profile school shooting have been convicted of multiple counts of murder and received 15 years in prison, due to their negligence in their responsibilities for their child leading up to the incident. 

And that was a fairly groundbreaking judgement. Laws have been on the books previously but this was, I think, the first time they have been used for a crime this serious. For the record, this was in Michigan for a shooting that took place in 2021

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

11 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

If it's an orphaned foster kid do we at least get to pile all the Foster parents up in a big mound who had a go at teaching them write fron rong and burn them in the public square?

No, because that would be silly.

What happened with that lad in the riots seems more reasonable. Parent given a fairly significant fine and also given a parenting order which is made public. I appreciate that’s more to do with her own conduct rather than his but I think it’s a decent idea.

Stupidest rioter award goes to…

A woman who filmed her own involvement in the violent disorder in Tamworth on social media has been convicted in court.

Cameron Bell, 23, of Tamworth, livestreamed herself and other members of a group that were carrying planks of wood and metal in Tamworth on 4 August.

imaget6nou.png

She repeatedly made racist remarks and told members of the group that they should visit other hotels in the area as part of the disorder. She tried to hide her work ID that she had at the time amid fears of being identified.

She was quickly identified from the footage after concerned members of the community reacted to her livestream.

She was dismissed from her place of work and arrested.

Tamworth Police

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes she obviously didn't realise there would be  consequences to her actions. 

It’s a special kind of stupid. Not just the rioting, the racism and looking for other targets to hit but filming it herself, broadcasting it herself live, wearing her work ID.

She’ll be no loss to society whilst she’s inside. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s a special kind of stupid. Not just the rioting, the racism and looking for other targets to hit but filming it herself, broadcasting it herself live, wearing her work ID.

She’ll be no loss to society whilst she’s inside. 

No and I'm in no way defending her, the only loss to society is going from a tax payer to a tax burden 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â