Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

It must all be very confusing for the poor lambs. They don't like Jews, but then again, Jews don't like Muslims. They don't like Muslims, but then again, Muslims don't like gays. 

And so on. 

why-cant-we-b346863c5f.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Yeah the fascists are one and the same now, proudly matched alongside the members of the loyalist death squad that indiscriminately murdered innocent Catholics in the Sean Graham bookmakers massacre of 1992. Also they love the likes of Tommy Robinson who proudly supports the Parachute regiment responsible for Bloody Sunday. Worth mentioning they get funding from the Tates in Romania too.

A big change in the country from 8 years ago when the fascists were ran off the streets when Pegida tried to launch here.

During COVID the far right mobilised and grew and now with the networks of propaganda and disinformation fully operational there are a lot of people gone down rabbit holes and won't be saved.

It's a bleak future.

I think it all falls under the heading of “White Christian Conservatives”  banding together. 

Whether it actually transcends the religious divide in Ireland north and south of the border remains to be seen.

Saw a video recently of Tommy Robinson refuting claims he is anti Irish by pointing out his heritage and claiming he has loads of Irish friends he goes to the pub with on St Patrick’s Day.

There was also a documentary recently where some journalists filmed undercover and tried to “infiltrate “ the EDL. There was a woman who was Irish born and bred from Dublin who got totally bladdered at a meeting in a pub and kept singing how proud she was to be British and was none too complimentary about “immigrants”.

Edited by AJG23

Mum of they year finally back from her holiday to face the music

link

A mum who went on holiday to Ibiza rather than attending her son's sentencing hearing for his role in riots has been ordered to pay compensation.

Her 12-year-old boy was said to have shown the "worst kind of feral behaviour" during two separate episodes of disorder in Manchester on 31 July and 3 August.

The mother was ordered to pay £1,200 compensation - approximately the same price as her holiday - and given a parental order.

The boy, who cannot be named because of his age, was handed a 12-month referral order and told had he been an adult he could have been sent to prison for between four and five years.

The boy admitted two separate episodes of disorder, the first when he was part of a mob that attacked a bus outside a hotel housing asylum seekers in Manchester on 31 July.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Absolutely no chance of that kid turning out as anything but a stain on society is there.

I’m intrigued by what he did specifically. I think the judge previously said what he did was worse than any of the others which had been through the courts and today said he’d have got 4-5 years if tried as an adult.

I was curious about these parental orders

When a Parenting Order is in place, it means parents and carers must attend either a parenting skills programme or weekly counselling or guidance sessions for up to three months. The court can also add conditions lasting for up to 12 months, for example, ensuring that their child attends school or is at home during specified hours.

https://www.derby.gov.uk/community-and-living/youth-offending/parenting-orders/

That ought to do it.

I always thpught the parents should be held accountable with some kind of order, or even criminal charges with serious crime there kids commit.

Always think of the bulgers. Parents got rehoused and looked after for years, when for me, they should have faced some criminal charges fat least or neglect. 

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I always thpught the parents should be held accountable with some kind of order, or even criminal charges with serious crime there kids commit.

Always think of the bulgers. Parents got rehoused and looked after for years, when for me, they should have faced some criminal charges fat least or neglect. 

Well I think the punishment of the brutal murder of their child is enough. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m intrigued by what he did specifically. I think the judge previously said what he did was worse than any of the others which had been through the courts and today said he’d have got 4-5 years if tried as an adult.

It was multiple offenses at separate marches, involving smashing shop windows and looting. Sounds like he's got off pretty lightly as a child. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It was multiple offenses at separate marches, involving smashing shop windows and looting. Sounds like he's got off pretty lightly as a child. 

And attacking a bus. Quite the busy day,bet he went to bed early absolutely shattered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Yes different times. It does seem to me that people are less shocked by heinous crimes that happen these days than ther were then. 

• Like 1

Maybe a change in the law which makes parents more culpable for the crimes of their kids is needed. They might take a bit more of an interest in what their children are doing if they suspect they are up to no good.

• Like 1

The US has laws like that.

The parents of the kid who committed the recent high profile school shooting have been convicted of multiple counts of murder and received 15 years in prison, due to their negligence in their responsibilities for their child leading up to the incident. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â