Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I was pushed ref 

I think it’s a purely local tv programme, but we have a programme here about all the people that have to be rescued off Yreri. It’s always the journey back down that gets them.

When you mentioned you were going up there I nearly posted to be careful on the way down, but decided I didn’t want to jinx you!

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think it’s a purely local tv programme, but we have a programme here about all the people that have to be rescued off Yreri. It’s always the journey back down that gets them.

When you mentioned you were going up there I nearly posted to be careful on the way down, but decided I didn’t want to jinx you!

Yep I was filmed by one of them . SOS extreme rescues the programme is called. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep I was filmed by one of them . SOS extreme rescues the programme is called. 

Did they ask your permission first or just start filming?

Can see having a camera shoved in their face making a bad situation worse for a lot of people and them not being keen.

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Did they ask your permission first or just start filming?

Can see having a camera shoved in their face making a bad situation worse for a lot of people and them not being keen.

They did ask yes .  

• Like 1

Anyway, to bring this back to its intended purpose. Pakistan has just charged someone with an offence in relation to spreading disinformation in relation to the Southport Attack

• Shocked 1

The throbbers/Tories claim of #twotierKeir is incredibly floored.

The two tier policing thing is a claim first levelled by Suella Braverman against the police force when her own government were in power.

Also, I'm assuming sentences passed out at the moment are subject to pre existing sentencing guidelines?  The current government won't have had time to make any changes to them.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Anyway, to bring this back to its intended purpose. Pakistan has just charged someone with an offence in relation to spreading disinformation in relation to the Southport Attack

Seems he's connected to that "Channel3Now" website who published the story that went viral.  Because, you know, a guy in his basement re-posting twitter stories is an official news site if you put "channel" and "news" in the website name.

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Maybe we’ll see if I make the cut . 

What, you fell in the Canal as well?  Bad day man!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â