Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Happened upon this hideous account a few times.  Got his just desserts it would seem!

Boris, Trump, Reform, Flag, Brexit, Boats, a not so rare full set! Tommy Robinson must be gutted he didn’t make it onto the bio.

• Like 1

That John Honey really was a busy boy. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cx2n638e6gnt?post=asset%3Aff1fab12-fb5f-400e-8e1d-739bb9af23b6#post

Watch: Police footage of John Honey looting shops and kicking BMW in Hull

Following his sentencing earlier, police have shared footage of John Honey looting shops, hurling items at officers and kicking a BMW with members of the public inside it.

A judge earlier described the scenes as "racist" and "hate-fuelled", sentencing Honey to four years and eight months. The car was later found to have three Romanian men inside, who police said were "terrified and traumatised".

Here's a look at the part Honey, of Park Grove, Hull played in the riot on 3 August:

Got sky news on. **** me some special people out there. The one shouting England just before they bundled him in the van 🤣 another is 69 years old he’s got 2 years. Great retirement plan that. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Happened upon this hideous account a few times.  Got his just desserts it would seem!

this is fantastic. and hopefully a lesson to 'anonymous' accounts that they can find out who you are

jeez he got £1400 a month in revenue from that account. a lot would be his followers but a decent chunk will have been people sharing it to highlight the racism etc. i'm just going to start getting into the habit of blocking so i never accidentally view/click and contribute to their revenue

• Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not seen anyone from Tamworth jailed yet. I wonder if there is a reason for the delay. 

There’s several reports saying numerous people charged and would have been sentenced today and yesterday but I’ve not seen the sentences published.

On 16/08/2024 at 22:07, sidcow said:

Not seen anyone from Tamworth jailed yet. I wonder if there is a reason for the delay. 

First one

A man has become the first person to be sentenced for his part in the violent disorder in Staffordshire after he threw missiles at police in Tamworth.

David Jordan, 59, from Tamworth, was sentenced to two years and four months in prison at Stafford Crown Court today (Tuesday 20 August) after pleading guilty at an earlier hearing.

Jordan, who was identified anonymously by a member of the public, was seen on multiple videos goading police officers, making inappropriate gestures, throwing missiles from behind a road-sign and enticing the crowd.

Officers asked Jordan to disperse from the area, which he refused to do. He shouted expletives at police and carried on engaging in the disorder.

We’ve been trawling through the drone footage, bodyworn video and social media streams from the disorder in Tamworth since it happened.

After identifying him, officers went to his house in Tamworth and seized a piece of clothing that he was seen wearing on the footage from the incident. He was arrested, questioned, and charged for violent disorder.

Staffordshire Police

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Pretty interesting that the BBC site are giving the occupations of a lot of the people being sentenced.  Not really sure why it's relevant?

Is there a trend ?

57 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

They’re really not messing around with the sentences.

Yes, many of them are almost half as long as those Just Stop Oil folks got for conspiring on a teams call.

#twotiersentencingwiththefashletofflightly

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Is there a trend ?

I thought there was after “factory worker”, “roofer”, “apprentice bricklayer” but then out popped “mechanical engineer” 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â