Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

there was a bit of a feature on this on bbc news this morning interviewing one of the residents of one of the hotels attacked. feared for his life when they actually broke into the hotel and ended up outside his door. the police got in before anything happened but this is more than just a bit of rioting...they really wanted to physically harm these people living there. i know there have been some videos of punches being thrown etc but in hindsight it's lucky that there's been nothing more serious happen to these people.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

there was a bit of a feature on this on bbc news this morning interviewing one of the residents of one of the hotels attacked. feared for his life when they actually broke into the hotel and ended up outside his door. the police got in before anything happened but this is more than just a bit of rioting...they really wanted to physically harm these people living there. i know there have been some videos of punches being thrown etc but in hindsight it's lucky that there's been nothing more serious happen to these people.

It does make you fear for what might have occurred had they got into the rooms.  A severe beating or a lynching?

42 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It does make you fear for what might have occurred had they got into the rooms.  A severe beating or a lynching?

someone would've been killed...or at least life changing injuries. i'm sure of it. so many in the court reports have said they got caught up in the moment which is arguably more dangerous...they were totally out of control and weren't thinking about their actions at all

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Yeah it was all very reminiscent of KKK lynch mobs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

That's how far we've come in the UK. Starting to resemble the 1920s deep south in America. For shame. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

But without the righteousness of the "good" book.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

But without the righteousness of the "good" book.

I’m glad you refer to it as the “good book” it’s helped me in many a time of darkness. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

That's how far we've come in the UK. Starting to resemble the 1920s deep south in America. For shame. 

Nah we allow all types to use the designated toilets for male and female now 😉

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m glad you refer to it as the “good book” it’s helped me in many a time of darkness. 

Where does The Good Book state that you can only use designated toilets?

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Where does The Good Book state that you can only use designated toilets?

Not sure but I know the Adam and Eve story where god makes man and woman. 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not sure but I know the Adam and Eve story where god makes man and woman. 

I'm pretty sure if you believe that then you also believe god made the man who felt like he wanted to be a woman.

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm pretty sure if you believe that then you also believe god made the man who felt like he wanted to be a woman.

God made Shania Twain and that’s the last I’ll say on the subject .

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Lush and Greggs man gets 4 years and eight months, he might need those soaps after all.

what a twunt, I am so happy for him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Lush and Greggs man gets 4 years and eight months, he might need those soaps after all.

If he doesn’t hold onto them tight he might find a sausage roll in a different orifice.

Edited by desensitized43
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â